+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really need some help on what to do!!!

Really need some help on what to do!!!

My ex broke up with me a month ago and now i have just found out I'm pregnant. I really want to be back with him but have no idea if that will ever be a possibility now that I'm pregnant with his child. I feel like he will really freak out! He's 31 years old and I'm his first real girlfriend I'm 28 and have been in several relationship. In the two years of being together we have broken up twice because of his very dismissive attachment style and my want to connect with him on a deeper level so bad that I my have pushed him a little too much. Maybe he's just not ready but I really don't want to give up on him yet, he's my soul mate! what should I do?

im really sorry to hear about your situation. that seems like a really trick one to be in.

one question i have for you is how the hell is he your soulmate? you guys have broken up twice, he's detached, you cant get him to commit or be intimate in the way youd like him to be to you. you keep having to push him to no avail. whats so great about this relationship? you have love blinding goggles on right now. this man is not special. this man is incapable of intimacy. hell, he's 31 years old and you are his first real girlfriend. what do you expect? this should have been a red flag from the beginning. you probably are a very caring and understanding person and have had a lot of patience and compassion for him but you have to have some self esteem and self worth in order to not settle for someone that doesnt meet your needs and doesnt give you what you deserve.

however, the fact that theres a baby on the way makes this situation a little more complicated. im not one to advise you on what you should do, have the baby or not, just pointing out the fact that having a kid with this man will be a lifelong burden given his inability for intimacy. hope something here helped. wishing you all the best.

kevin
    If you still can't stop thinking about your ex, go to www.HowToGetOveraRelationship.com to discover a simple “step-by-step” formula on how to get over a break up.