+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is a mans take on breast size?

What is a mans take on breast size?

I am 26 years old and completely flat chested by general standards. I dont need a bra, my nipples point straight out into the atmosphere. They are a nice shape though and still look fine when im nude but I can't call them breasts. I have a wonderfully in shape body, with trim curvy legs, a very full firm butt, tiny waist....I mean playboy centerfold body plus a model face- minus the boobs. Its like a cruel joke. Here is my question, do you think it bothers my bf? He says he likes em, they will never sag and blah blah blah, they all say that. Its like they have to. I do mention getting a breast enlargement and he asked why, I said I think it would be more fun!!! HE said " more fun for me too" and laughed. Its all in good fun but I cant help but feel sorry for him, his girlfriend has no boobs! Im like a 12 year old! He's older, had his share of bouncy bags im sure but I feel bad because its like he's missing out, he goes to grab a handful of tit and gets a nipple. hahaha! I can laugh at it but I do wonder, what would you guys think? Would that bother you? Would it turn you off? Would you find it unattractive? Could you truly love a women with fun-sized boobies? With all the hype about big breasts and magazines with buxom women, I can't help but feel so very inadequate. I feel my insecurity has also cause alot of the problems I have been posting in my relationship! Help! Your brutally honesty is needed! I am seriously seriously considering plastic surgery.

Thanks ever so much!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not male, but I see a lot of boobies. Big ones are NOT attractive as you age (women often grow yeast under them!), and fake ones feel like a corpse after rigor mortis sets in. Plus, as the body ages and fat redistributes (a normal part of aging), the implants often don't "fit" the body anymore, and look like a scoop of ice cream on top of the chest. Natural is the way to go.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

In a proper relationship, it means nothing. If he's happy with you then don't worry.
    Besides, he might be a leg/ass man instead! I'll be honest, I prefer a girl with sexy ass & legs over one with great tits but a flat/saggy ass.

I can't tell you what I actually prefer, cause I haven't really, well... ehm...

But I can tell you that boobs can look good as long as it fits with the rest of the body. Big boobs doesn't fit anyone.
    If you are a thin gal, then small boobs fit you, if you are more hourglass shape, then a bit bigger would look better.
    Not that I have any experience, but I think I would prefer small.

My recent ex had enormous natural breasts. I've never been particularly obsessed with breasts, but they looked okay when she was in her early 20s. By her late 20s, they started sagging, and she has had back problems due to the sheer weight on her chest. She talked about getting a breast reduction operation, and I supported the idea, but we were going to wait until after we had kids, because pregnancy causes the breasts to get larger and then sag more afterward.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

MrE is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I'm male. I'm not at all attracted to huge boobs, or even large ones. I like small to average - I'm much more of an ass-man.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If poked and prodded I'd bet each one of us would change something physical about our loved ones. Honestly do you expect to be perfect? I hope not, you'll fail. Can't you be happy with what you got? Nice ass, awesome legs and a pretty face? That isn't enough for you? God dammit it should be. Some chicks are fat, ugly, bad ass, tire tummy and ugly faces, but big boobs. Boobs don't make you.

2 words: Kate Hudson. She's freaking awesome and flat as a board.

Kate Hudson? I never noticed her breasts one way or the other, but I've never been impressed with her face. Her mother was a much more attractive woman at the same age.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

For me I love her and want to be with her means I'm very happy with the way she is. Also I'm more attracted to those with small tits than those with really big ones. Fakes a big turn off for me. Face and height (not below 5'2 but not over 5'10 lol) matter more. In the end what really matters is that I truly love her and will always do so even when she is 60 and more. That's how I feel about this girl I'm in love with. She doesn't have big boobs either yet turns me on like no other.

My ideal body type is GIANT GUZZUNGAS. No that's a joke, I prefer women to have small breasts, my real ideal woman (albeit biased because of my ex) is around 5'2-5'5 with a b-cup. I'm not into the big boob jam, I mean I guess they can be nice to look at but it has to go with the woman. I like a more modest looking woman.

If its a proper relationship he will truly love your body no matter what. My gf jokes that her chest looks like "two aspirins on an ironing board" although I'm more than happy (a good handful for each).

If you want breast enlargement go for it. But don't do it because you think he's missing out, do it because it would make you feel better about yourself. If you don't he will be happy. If you do he will be happy. So it all comes down to what you want.

I personally think that large breasts can be unattractive, especially if the are oversized compared to the chest they are attached too. When my gf has talks about breast augmentation my reply is always, "I will support you 100% if that's what you want to do, but I am more than happy with the way they are now, besides I wouldn't know what to do with bigger ones". =P

Quote Originally Posted by halfloved View Post
    Help! Your brutally honesty is needed! I am seriously seriously considering plastic surgery.

Thanks ever so much!
    I have the exact conversation with this girl I'm crazy about. She is also flat chested. Thankfully, she isn't as insecure about it. I told her this. "Boobs are for babies, ass are for men." Yup, I'm all about the ass and most men are too. Yes, boobs can make a women sexier. But it's not necessary. And you know what? When I see a nice pair of boobs and then find out they are fake, it's like getting a diamond ring and find out it's made of plastic. It loses it's appeal. That's just my personal opinion on this subject. But I would tell any girl that having small boobs is not a big deal. The most important feature for me has always been the face. I look at the eyes and lips. If I find them sexy, the rest of the body is not as important, given that she isn't extremely skinny or extremely obese. Every guy's taste in girls varies so there is no standard of girl we think is perfect. So don't sell yourself short if you think you have less of something, some guys prefer small packages. That's how I see this girl I am in love with, she has very tiny boobs, but it's perfect in my eyes. I'm being truly honest here.
    Last edited by Bonfire; 08-04-11 at 08:07 AM.

I've never understood the whole deal about boobs, and I'm a guy. First of all it's all relative to your body, secondly I don't really care at all how big they are, if something I would prefer them not to be big.

I have a wonderfully in shape body, with trim curvy legs, a very full firm butt, tiny waist....I mean playboy centerfold body plus a model face- minus the boobs.
    In my opinion, most of those attributes are far more important than breast size when it comes to attractiveness. And breast shape is more important than size too. Most men would consider themselves lucky to be with someone like you describe yourself.

Here is my question, do you think it bothers my bf? He says he likes em, they will never sag and blah blah blah, they all say that. Its like they have to.
    They say that because it's true. It wouldn't bother me in the least and I'm certain it doesn't bother your boy friend either.

Kate Hudson just got breast implants....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast