+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is a mans take on breast size?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Kate Hudson just got breast implants....
    Really? just as in when? She's pregnant...
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

My boyfriend comes from a string of past relationships of women with a 10DD bust which I will admit had me a little worried...he is an ass man and loves my smaller, perkier breasts.
    I think it honestly doesnt matter just as long as you didnt look disproportionate either way unless you are with a guy with a basketball boobs fetish

She got them about a year ago. Google it! As for me- I am a woman with small breasts and I have learned to LOVE them. A lot of friends have implants but I think that it isn't worth having to go under the knife every ten years to get them switched out. Could you imagine being an older woman (65?) and having to go through anesthesia for new implants. Anesthesia can cause memory changes in older adults- dementia....all for implants. Or the alternative is getting rid of them (at an early enough age...) and dealing with your breasts after the implants have been removed....ugh!
    Last edited by Lulu; 10-04-11 at 10:51 PM.

i think this depends on the guy, personaly it doesnt matter much to me but i have friends who always go on about breasts and how much they like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Kate Hudson just got breast implants....
    Don't think so...

I like B or C cup sizes.

as a guy, i wouldnt want my gf to get implants.
    fake = worse than small.

*i learned something here though, that guys can be turned on by ass.. i never thought of that, letme try.

Quote Originally Posted by halfloved View Post
    I am 26 years old and completely flat chested by general standards. I dont need a bra, my nipples point straight out into the atmosphere. They are a nice shape though and still look fine when im nude but I can't call them breasts. I have a wonderfully in shape body, with trim curvy legs, a very full firm butt, tiny waist....I mean playboy centerfold body plus a model face- minus the boobs. Its like a cruel joke. Here is my question, do you think it bothers my bf? He says he likes em, they will never sag and blah blah blah, they all say that. Its like they have to. I do mention getting a breast enlargement and he asked why, I said I think it would be more fun!!! HE said " more fun for me too" and laughed. Its all in good fun but I cant help but feel sorry for him, his girlfriend has no boobs! Im like a 12 year old! He's older, had his share of bouncy bags im sure but I feel bad because its like he's missing out, he goes to grab a handful of tit and gets a nipple. hahaha! I can laugh at it but I do wonder, what would you guys think? Would that bother you? Would it turn you off? Would you find it unattractive? Could you truly love a women with fun-sized boobies? With all the hype about big breasts and magazines with buxom women, I can't help but feel so very inadequate. I feel my insecurity has also cause alot of the problems I have been posting in my relationship! Help! Your brutally honesty is needed! I am seriously seriously considering plastic surgery.

Thanks ever so much!
    I gotta say, you sound gorgeous haha.

But yeah, me personally, I don't like large boobs. All guys are different. Most guys my age(mid 20's) DO like big boobs. But some, like me, don't. I think A and B cups are perfect. So no, it definitely would'nt be a turn-off. Quite the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfantastich View Post
    My boyfriend comes from a string of past relationships of women with a 10DD bust which I will admit had me a little worried...he is an ass man and loves my smaller, perkier breasts.
    I think it honestly doesnt matter just as long as you didnt look disproportionate either way unless you are with a guy with a basketball boobs fetish
    10DD? What is that? US bras have an inch circumference for the number, so the smallest number you will usually see is maybe 28. A 30DD is a thin and buxom woman. A 10DD is not possible. A 10 inch chain would not be a very large bracelet!

I have a large rack, and I have always been a bit insecure about them. (even when I was with a man who LOVED them)
    I kinda envy the smaller chest girls.

white women usually have small breast, dont they? unless they get implants, and their areolas are usually very small. Brown and hispanic women on the other hand have very natural busty boobs and very nice areolas

I was wonderingwhat the take was on nipple size?? I am white with a C cup breasts. I like them the size that they are but my nipples are abit large lol My current bf told me I have the biggest nipples hes ever seen. This makes me self conscious and dont like sitting up too much when im on top while having sex. I was just wondering how important this was to men?? Would big nipple on a woman turn you off??

I would probably find very large nipples a bit strange looking. Not very important though.

Quote Originally Posted by lostnconfused22 View Post
    My current bf told me I have the biggest nipples hes ever seen. This makes me self conscious and dont like sitting up too much when im on top while having sex. I was just wondering how important this was to men?? Would big nipple on a woman turn you off??
    Being self conscious to the point of gauging a position during sex is likely more of a turnoff.

anything more than a handful is a waste imo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast