+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl her past is chasing her, I need help

Girl her past is chasing her, I need help

Hey guys, i previously posted a long thread about her not having feelings for me

I just got off the phone with my sort of ex , shes my best friend and we've been dating for a while but she locked me out after we had sex because she cried because of her past

So heres the problem and its really serious:

2 years ago she was victim of a loverboy, she had been sold twice for sex, and the pimp got busted , now he is released out of jail and he's looking for contact with her again and she just called me :

Her: could you call me every halfhour next thursday?
    Me: sure, why?
    Her; i just need you to could you do that ?
    Me: ofcourse but i also need to know whats going on
    Her; *silence*
    Me; well?
    Her: i need to go somewhere and talk with someone
    me; ok so where u need to go and talk to?
    Her: a guy from the past he has something of mine and I owe him something
    me; who is this guy? and what do you owe him?
    her: im still in his papers i just need to go there

Obviously from here she confessed and told it was her pimp from her past, she had been sold for sex to 2 guys and then he got busted so it didnt go that far where i would lose here forever

he said he had naked pictures of her when she was being used and abused for sex and he wants to talk to her alone , obviously i said there is no way in hell she is going to him, i told her i was coming to her that day so i would know for sure she wasnt going anywhere so she promised me not to go.

He said he wants to give the pictures in return of a good conversation , i told her this is a trick to get her back into the business

I love this girl i would die for her, and i honestly would , its just that i dont know who this guy is , i need to find him i want to smash his skull in,

I told her to tell her parents but she doesnt want to because theyll lock her up and she will never have any freedom ever again
    I want to go to her house but she doesnt want me to because shes busy with school and work /

Im ****ing hyped up and at the same time i cant do anything, what do you guys suggest i do? i need to have some advice because i can notice im not thinking very clear right now the only thing on my mind right now is the taste of blood and im not joking at all.

how can ****ing people do this to girls? how can they just blackmail them for sexual favors? wtf :@aj0df

Where'd he get the pictures from? Your girl is a hooker, and she willingly ****ed people for money, unless he abducted her and forced her. The pimp is not the one you should have an issue with.

Rabbit! You need to be put in a mental ward if you think loving a girl like this is healthy. Get the **** away from her and have a little self respect!

she is NOT a victim. so tell her to stop acting like one, and YOU stop treating her like one.

There is a lot more to this than either you're letting on, or that she hasn't told you.

You need to step back and see this for a simple solution. Stop letting emotion cloud your judgement. Unless she is mentally retarded she hasn't done anything against her will, the only manipulation here is her manipulating you. stop pandering to her. Blackmail is a criminal offence, report it to the police, there is no need for her to see this guy.
    Personally for your own sanity I think you need to run a mile from this girl, she's a basket case with a head full of issues and knows exactly how to play you.

I'm sorry if this comes across as harsh, but you are so caught up in her drama that you can't see it for what it really is.

Need more details