+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend issues, i need help. please

Girlfriend issues, i need help. please

I need help. I have been dating my girlfriend Rosa for a little over a month. things started out fine, then got a little rocky. she didnt talk to me for a week. and i was still getting to learn about her. i had no idea why she wasnt talking or answering when i would message her. so my friend was like "hey come down and hang out" so we did and i ended up drinking with him and these 2 girls. and i ended up making out with one of them. mind you i had no idea if my gf was really interested or what was going on. once i sobered up i said to myself "im with Rosa, what the hell did i just do?" i havent told her this yet. and some people say i should and some say i shouldnt. well the other girl that was there at my friends house who was drinking with us and knows about this, now his a crush on my gf. and my gf does like both genders. she says she loves me. and when we are together its great. but when we arent, it seems like she forgets about me. she wont call me, message me or anything. unless i do first. now this girl is telling me that my gf told her something but she cant tell me what it is. so now im worried and feel like im becoming ill. i really need help. thanks

I think it's a bad sign if within the first month she doesn't talk to you for an entire week without much explanation. The relationship is young so I would say cut ties before you put yourself through any more stress. It doesn't seem like it has started out very well, and the more time you put into the harder it will be to let it go.

she told me the reason was because she was sick. sorry i left that part out. but lately it has been going fine. she finally said she loves me. but now this girl is like trying to take her from me it seems. i just dont understand why at times she goes without talking to me. there was a point where she started to, now she stopped. its always I who has to say "hey, how are you?" things like that. i really dont want to lose this girl. shes great when we are together and we are alot alike. just seems our views on realationships is different.

Yeah I think you should just make sure both of your intentions are made as explicit as possible. Asking her why she does that in a polite and easy going manner will only help you guys grow stronger and help in you getting to know her.

what should i do about this girl that likes my gf? she told me my gf told her she likes me and whatever. my friend who knows this girls says she is just trying to get me to doubt our relationship. so she can try breaking us up and get with my gf. but i still cant help thinking what this "thing" that she cant tell me is.

It seems like she might be trying to get a rise out of you in some sense. I find it strange that she would say 'I have something to tell you but I can't tell you.' Think about if you cheated on your girlfriend would you say that? You would either tell them or you wouldn't. I can't imagine what she would be referring to, but it seems like she is playing games very early.

Ya i dont know why this other girl is saying things like that. Besides she has a thing for my gf. but she told me that my gf told her she likes me. so i dont know why i cant just let it go. and be like, yes, she likes me. she wants me. ive been told i should tell my gf about the night i made out with this other girl one drunken night. but im afraid of losing her. she's pretty much everything i look for in a girlfriend. except maybe our differences in relationships. i only get to see her like 1 maybe 2 days a week. cause we both are in college. and its kinda hard. so i get it. still wish i could see her more. i dont know. (now i just got a message from her finally on facebook, i asked her how she is today) i want to ask her what this girl is talking about. like whats this thing she cant tell me. everyone says i should do that in person though.

Yes I think that's something to do in person. It depends on where you see this going. It seems like she might consider it to be more casual than you do. I think you should get together go on a walk and talk about things, but don't do it in an aggressive manner.

i asked her like what this girl is talking about. i didnt want to ask on Facebook. but i dont know when ill see her again. and she said. "i know what she's thinking about. and you shouldnt worry about that stuff"

she told me that its nothing. that it was girl talk and something she could only talk to a girl about? which still kinda makes me wonder cause i know she likes males and females. so i guess im going to try not to worry about it. She says she loves me. so ill just have to believe her.