+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's the deal?

What's the deal?

Ok. I slept with him on the first date last sat. Bummer I know. Today I initiated a chat on Facebook and he asked me out for a coffee. We went for a coffee for 45 mins. We talked and stuff. He said why it seemed we haven't seen each other for a long time. At the end, he walked me to the parking lot even though he parked at the other side. He kissed goodbye me on the cheek and said "see you soon."

So my question is there are another chance for us to meet again or not.

Sounds like he's back for seconds.

Sounds like you expect this relationship to be further along than it ACTUALLY is. Yeah, you slept with him on the first date, and yeah he just kissed you on the cheek. First, you need to realize, he's still their, which, honestly, most guys wouldn't be at this point. Maybe take things a little slower, it's hard for you to understand his motives because you don't know the guy, get to know him!

He said "see you soon." Why would there not be another chance to meet? Are you worried that he isn't interested because he didn't have sex with you on your second date? Maybe he was worried that you would think that he was after only sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    He said "see you soon." Why would there not be another chance to meet? Are you worried that he isn't interested because he didn't have sex with you on your second date? Maybe he was worried that you would think that he was after only sex.
    I'm afraid he isn't interested in me because while we took a walk, he didn't hold my hands. And he only kissed me goodbye on the CHEEK. And while we talking, he didn't make eyes contact. He looked at somewhere else. Not at the girl because there were no girls else.

You are weirded out and he senses it and it is making him feel buggy.