+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Are men really SO in to these things? I mean, Come. On.

Are men really SO in to these things? I mean, Come. On.

So, on Amazon.com I got in to a really big debate over.......

.........guess what........

PANTYHOSE.
    Yes, those itchy uncomfortable things women make themselves wear.
    And the debate was over, should women wear them or not. The women were saying that if you're a real woman you'll wear them, they make your legs look better, they hide imperfections and they look more put together in the workplace. There were also alot of women who were saying they found them outdated and unfashionable and wouldn't be caught dead in them.

There were few men who participated in this discussion, but the ones that did said they were all for them. But I thought they didn't count, because they liked wearing them as well. :-P
    And then this guy comes up and says women who wear them get more attention from men, than girls who don't. Which I feel like, is total BS right from of the crack of his ass.

SO. I thought I would bring the question to you guys, men of LF.
    Do you like pantyhose?
    Do you think women who wear them get more attention?
    Do you think bare legs are horrible to look at?

Bare legs are way sexier than pantyhose. No contest really. Pantyhose is kinda tacky.

I guess I cant comment. I live in California and haven't seen panty hoes in probably 2o years

I suppose it depends on age. I find nothing sexy about pantyhose but on the other hand, I'm not looking for >60 year olds, who have varicose veins to cover up.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wear them just if I go to a wedding or dunno in winter when I want to wear a winter dress . Not wearing them would be pretty... COLD and unhealthy, I would probably end up in bed with a high fever In summer it's something different, I don't ware them cause I would probably melt like a butter.

I think what I was trying to say is that I don't use them for esthetic purpose , rather for a health purpose. But The other thing is that it's important to wear nice one . There are some that I would even let my dead grandmother wear. Plus colour is very important.
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 08-04-11 at 09:35 PM.
    I wazzzz here

Pantyhose are like facial hair. I always assume that the person is hiding some kind of hideous deformity or skin condition.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    I guess I cant comment. I live in California and haven't seen panty hoes in probably 2o years
    Yes, (dumb) California girls can be seen wearing flip-flops and mini skirts in the dead middle of winter in the pouring rain.

I like only very sheer black hose, and only then if I am dressing up.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Bare legs and a skirted business suit is ridiculous. As would be a summer dress and hose. So they have their place. But I have found that stockings are more comfortable than panty hose. And I think most men appreciate stockings, even if they hate panty hose.

Bare legs pls

I miss the days when I wore the ones with the seam up the back when I worked at a night club......now those were sexy......now they are only suitable with lingerie. Funny you should ask about pantyhose because I was thinking about it this week. I am in my 40's now so bare legs are a bit much for this old gal....and of course no more mini skirts...have to be age appropriate lol. So ya I have to agree they do have their place. But I noticed over the last few years with leggings, they were also selling crazy patterned and colored pantyhose.......looked cute on petite teenage girls.

My GF wears stockings all the time, and I think they're sexy. Especially with a garter belt. She has a couple different kinds; knitted, nylon, matte, and seamed, but she only wears black, though. She also wears corsets, high heels, etc. She's pretty classy.

Do you guys really say pantyhose? Lol, what an ugly word. Reminds me of granny panties for some reason. Bloomers hahahaha.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 11-04-11 at 05:27 AM.

I call them nylons, and I only wear them when I'm dressing formal.
    I'd guess that guys can give a damn (unless they have a fetish) if a girl is wearing them or not, its more about the rest of the girls outfit or how long the legs are that would keep their attention.