+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: loosing virginity- last minute questions

loosing virginity- last minute questions

Hi guys, its been a while since I posted.

Just some things I need help with

background: both virgins, first major relationship for both of us, planning on doing it next week.

1.Situation: He's been trying on condoms so that when the time comes he doesn't fumble around- but every time he puts one on he just jizz's in to it. (Personally,I think its the excitement). But seriously, what should he do?

2.Generally, in sex how many times can you expect to make a guy orgasm? Realistically. Is it harder after the first time - in which case I should make him orgasm quick so then we can build up for the second time?

That's all for now
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

Quote Originally Posted by PussyCatDoll View Post
    1.Situation: He's been trying on condoms so that when the time comes he doesn't fumble around- but every time he puts one on he just jizz's in to it. (Personally,I think its the excitement). But seriously, what should he do?
    It probably is excitment, but he should browse some websites there is a lot of good advice out there. When I knew my first time was approaching I became an "on-paper expert". =P

Quote Originally Posted by PussyCatDoll View Post
    2.Generally, in sex how many times can you expect to make a guy orgasm? Realistically. Is it harder after the first time - in which case I should make him orgasm quick so then we can build up for the second time?
    Not sure what you mean by this one. You know guys can only orgasm once right? Then he has to "recharge". The amount of times he orgasms depends entirely on how many times you have sex (or perform a sexual act) that night. And that depends on how you both feel on the night.

I wouldn't worry about either point really though. If you are both virgins then the big night will probably involve a lot of fumbling and embarrassing incidents. Just how it goes. The important thing is to have fun.

Have a good time.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Generally a dude only cums once. And yes, he will most likely blow it too quickly. With training, and practice you can build up some stanima.

Some guys ruin it for themselves by masturebating and reaching orgasm as fast as they can....that leads to training themselves not to last which sucks for us girls. Stoke him and make him cum, then in about 10 mins he should be ready for another erection. Note* condoms are not 100% and can break or be defective. I suggest you buy spermicidal cream or foam and use that with the condom. It comes with an aplicator and is easy to use. If by any chance there's an accident, make sure you have access to a pharmacy that sells "plan B" the morning after pill.

Guys can only orgasm ONCE?
    Lets try telling that to my ex boyfriend, who could go six times in a row without a break.

If that's the case then your boyfriend is a lucky freak. =P

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    there is an absolute refractory period for ALL males, a time when it is impossible for a man to ejaculate after having already having one. The length of time this period lasts depends on the male - some are pretty short, and others are longer. They may not completely lose their erection during this time, but they CANNOT orgasm.

Psyycatdoll - Hi! Long time no see! You can have him masturbate (to orgasm) before you have sex, and listen to all of smackie's advice, only try to use the spermicidal cream AFTER you engage in oral sex (if that is your practice). Try not to expect much the first time. It usually isn't fantastic.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Psyycatdoll make sure you teach him that he needs to take his time to satisfy YOU first......as they call it foreplay. If you masturbate and know your body, you have to show him how. Guys that are newbies just think they just have to plough one into you and you will orgasm.....NOT! Teach him to slow down and show him how and where to touch you. Hopefully he will be the type that is eager to please.

Do people really set dates on which they lose their virginity? I thought it was only in movies :O

Well sometimes setting a date will help them be better prepared.

I agree with the foreplay comment posted earlier. For me, foreplay, kissing her over her entire body, touching, hugging, cuddling, and giving her oral are some of my favorite ways of showing her that I appreciate her. Vaginal intercourse is only one part of having sex with your partner and it isn't always the most memorable part either. If one day you part ways, you can always remember how much both of your appreciated emotional and physical intimacy and how you showed mutual respect and admiration for each other. That is a heck of a better way of remembering one another than just thinking of "the lay" or the "cum shot."

It all sounds a bit too programmed to me - you are planning to lose your mutual virginities, he's been trying condoms!!! Have you every heard about the idea of 'the heat of the moment?'
    I guess not.
    Is it down in your mutual schedules: 8pm Thursday shag for the first time. Gosh, how exciting. So unplanned. BORING

[url=http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/asia-heat-of-the-moment/9b1e727d3fe98062ece79b1e727d3fe98062ece7-463617655455?q=heat%20of%20the%20moment]Asia- Heat Of The Moment - Bing Videos[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    It all sounds a bit too programmed to me - you are planning to lose your mutual virginities, he's been trying condoms!!! Have you every heard about the idea of 'the heat of the moment?'
    I guess not.
    Is it down in your mutual schedules: 8pm Thursday shag for the first time. Gosh, how exciting. So unplanned. BORING
    I'm convinced that is exactly how Ward and June Cleaver got together.

In the heat of the moment can lead to unplanned pregnancy. At least they are smart enough to get prepared. There will be plenty of time for "in the heat of the moment" sex once they settle down and know what they are getting into.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast