+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: for me

for me

I am looking for a good online cyber sex partner. I am straight, M/New York/15. I am on friday nights and saturday nights usually after i have gone out. If ur interested im me. I like really really kinky stuff.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaha...get a ****ing life. this is even funnier then the guy who posted about having sex with his friends mother. i think i'll leave this one open so everyone can post a reply. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Look "raverboy", wut is so horrible about someone looking for some cyber sex. I think its a great way to get out sexual energy. Its certainly a lot better then sitting around posting a reply on every single one of these message boards mr. tetris king. So I suggest u step away from your computer for 5 minutes to go for a run or something before your criticize something like this.

HAhaha!!!!! *Killerbabe chockes with hysterical laughter* You guys are killing me!!! AAAAhaha! *ow, ow*

Why don't you go and find a real trick! And don't forget to buy a leash! *Warf warf!* *Woof woof*
    I have it all. Including kino.

This really made my day. This is probably the funniest thread I've ever seen.
    Heit ist mein taug.

A bit more maturity from the moderator would be nice here

Just give him a warning or ban him, delete the thread and let that be that.
    [URL=http://homepage.mac.com/durf/ot-faces/faces/Jenny.jpg]Me and my Lady[/URL] | {1y 10m 7d}
    "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Mahatma Gandhi

Censorship does not equal maturity. Let him say what he wants, I like a good laugh.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i agree with zekk. a forum is another way to express yourself in any matter that you want to. there are people who talk trash, which i love and all other sorts of things they want to get off their mind. i allow people to say however they feel, hurtful or not because in all seriously, that is what a forum is about, releasing frustration and letting out your ideas.

but back to yamman, you're funny because i like your ideas. you're telling me to go out and actually do something offline, but after you go out clubbing and get piss ass drunk, you can't even get a phone number or bring some girl home? maybe you better step away from the computer and go take a run, maybe lose some weight. raverboy

hehe. why don't we all lift our fat asses and unscrew ourselves from our computers and take a run get some fresh air for example
    I love you guys, you're all so funny!

I agree with zekk and Illusional too, IMO banning o censorship should be reserved for people being genuanly abusive, and disrupting the peacefull operation of the board. Deplomacy can work wonders, and people tend to respect you more, if you handle problems in a matter that doesn't involve extreme measures. Just my philosophy.,
    ViSionS

Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness in which they were created. --Albert Einstein

Err...what's that last part with the heart all about? You sending love signals to yamman?.. hahaha, I'm killing myself!

Ahem, don't mind me here.

ROFL, no KillerBabe, I'm not flirting with him lol, on other forums I frequent, the love symbol is sometimes used in a different context, kind of like, "much love brother", kind of a "hippy" sort of way to express that you care. But lol, I like your style KB!
    ViSionS

(snicker)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    relating to zekk's other post. there is nothing wrong with flirting with other people. raverboy

Huh?
    Heit ist mein taug.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it was your post about a girl that was flirting with you. raverboy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast