+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm about to post naked Pics of my X!

I'm about to post naked Pics of my X!

I just found out from a friend of my EX girlfriend that she met some other guy while she was with me!! We are broken up now 4 months. I'm not going to get into details but you can read the post I have up, it tells the whole story. I am MAD AS HELL!!! When she broke it off she basically told me it was all my fault! made me feel like a piece of crap! I agonized over this for weeks, I still do now!

I am SO LIVID right now I am a hairs away from posting video of us screwing and emaling the link to all her friends and co-workers!! I NEED HER to be mad at me! I am furious and I want her to feel the same way .I know I will be burning my bridge here with her but I am prepared to do that! I think this is the only way I can put her out of my mind. Knowing she cant stand me will make me feel better. Last time I saw her she said maybe we can be friends in the future.She said she doesnt hate me, but I think maybe she does have to hate me in order for me to put this to rest once and for all.

I understand the pain you are going through man, trust me. I also understand your want to humiliate her and make her mad at you.

But DON'T DO IT!

I have plenty of videos and pictures of my EX that i could post on the net and email to her mother and sister, but i am better than that. You should be too. Think of the good times you had in your relationship, and think of how much respect you had for her when you still shared that love. You should keep that same respect for her as you did then.

She has wronged you, no doubt, but posting those pics would be going just a little too far. So if you feel you must, then i guess no one can stop you but yourself.

PS.... make sure you post the links here too

Awesome, post away.

Hey Fifa, if you want, you can send it to me????
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

mate im gonna have to side with the girlies here as i am one lol! please show a bit of respect, not for her personally, but for the relationship and love you shared. Granted what she has done has shown you no respect but you do not need to stoop to her level, posting pics/videos will only show that you are hurt and that you still care about her, which is im sure what you do not want. Your best strategy? Do nothing but move on, at least now she has given you a reason to get over her, and let her go, and you no longer have to blame yourself...be thankful for that and find someone who deserves you xxxx
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Oh really now...

Step 1: Click on my name above post
    Step 2: Click on Email Address
    Step 3: I enjoy
    If you want it can be our little secret.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticalIllusion
    Oh really now...

Step 1: Click on my name above post
    Step 2: Click on Email Address
    Step 3: I enjoy
    If you want it can be our little secret.

Yeh,yeh, me too!
    I'm still waiting.....
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

DON'T DO IT!!!!

I have similar videos/pics that I could have done but read my other posts. After all this time, we've become friends again and +maybe+ ??? more. Only time will tell, but none-the-less, don't dis-respect the great times out of spite.

Trust me, you'll regret it. Once you've posted those pics, you can't take them back.

Quote Originally Posted by FIFA04
    I just found out from a friend of my EX girlfriend that she met some other guy while she was with me!! We are broken up now 4 months. I'm not going to get into details but you can read the post I have up, it tells the whole story. I am MAD AS HELL!!! When she broke it off she basically told me it was all my fault! made me feel like a piece of crap! I agonized over this for weeks, I still do now!

I am SO LIVID right now I am a hairs away from posting video of us screwing and emaling the link to all her friends and co-workers!! I NEED HER to be mad at me! I am furious and I want her to feel the same way .I know I will be burning my bridge here with her but I am prepared to do that! I think this is the only way I can put her out of my mind. Knowing she cant stand me will make me feel better. Last time I saw her she said maybe we can be friends in the future.She said she doesnt hate me, but I think maybe she does have to hate me in order for me to put this to rest once and for all.

I say go for it. It's not like we're locals or anything, you'll never see us in your lifetime.

I really just want to see them.

Stop it, people! Never use emoticons, smileys, winks, WHATEVER.

They're ****ing terrible, and so is anyone who uses them.

Now, back on topic: Naked pics? Only if she's hot. I swear to god, if I have to see another nasty internet pic, swords will fly and people will get HIT! HIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!

Much love, your pal
    Bitch
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.

Post A Naked Pic Of Ur Ex!!!!!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    DO IT! Finally somebody with some sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Lover Boy
    Yeh,yeh, me too!
    I'm still waiting.....
    yea samn here send me a copy lol or post it here

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    DO IT! Finally somebody with some sense.
    LOL haha that cool

A place that is miserably hot and humid... ugh.
    If he was gonna do it, he would have done it by now. I'm a chic and I should say don't do it, because I wouldn't want that to be done to me, but who cares. I say do it.

That's what happens when you do s*** like that. You just set yourself up for precisely that if you record yourself screwing. The only thing my bf is video of us kissing. Nothing more, and that's how it'll always be. It's called not being stupid.

DO IT!!
    ...it is only after we have lost everything that we are free to do anything...

...we are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast