+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Part time lover or have a relationship with best friend??

Part time lover or have a relationship with best friend??

Ok so a while ago I had fallen in love with my best friend which i told because i had trusted her, she did not run away from which i realise how lucky i am to have her as a best friend because she understands me. Anyway it has been a year or so now since I have told her about how i truely feel about her and she has now told me she has developed feelings for me....I am not sure what to do should we start a relationship or should we just have a friends with benifits relationship, because I really dont want to loose her and if we break up I wont know how i would cope without her.

So is it a good idea to have a relationship or do you think she could be my part time lover??

what should i do?? please help!!!!
    thanks

friends with benfits is always, always, always going to hurt someone in the end (especially seeing you two are so close as friends), bite the bullet and start a relationship or leave it and just stay friends.

Yeah, if you are so close, don't do half-measures. Either don't do anything, or start a relationship.

This is one of the dumbest question anyone has ask on this forum. Part-time or Full-time? You serious? If you really have feelings for her, there should be no doubt you want a relationship.