+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She Broke my heart. but she doesnt know it

She Broke my heart. but she doesnt know it

OK. Hi. I dont know why i'm sitting and writting this, but i guess i just wanted to share it with someone. I was talking with my girlfriend for random stuff and suddenly she told me something that really upset me. You see, we are about 2 months together and i really like her, BUT today she told me informal that she's not the kind of girl who likes to be with someone all the time, she doesn't want to wake up next to another person if she is not in her OWN bed. she doesnt like sleeping over other places besides her bed, she doesnt want to be with someone that he is everywere in her life. she is kinda selfish. she told me that she didnt had a relationship over 5 months. All her relationships were just about sex. Today i was going to tell her that i'm falling for her and i want to be more serious with her, but she told me all those things first and then i didnt want to tell her that because she wasnt going to feel anything. I mean, i have strong feelings towards her, but it seems that she only does relationships just for sex. i dont want to leave her so soon. i'm not the person who walks everyday and finds a girl coz he can. my last relationship was for 3 years. and we broke up coz there wansnt any romance on her side anymore. I dont know what to do... thanks for reading this.

You say your last relationship ended because there was no romance, yet your wanting to stay in a relationship that not only currently has no romance, but from what she says, will never have any romance.

If she is willing to give you want you want, you have to leave. That's all you can do. You need to get out before you become more emotionally evolved, because she will end it later once you do become really emotionally evolved and it will hurt a lot more then than it will if you do it now.