+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i dont know what to do or how to deal with this .. help :(

i dont know what to do or how to deal with this .. help :(

my boyfriend of two years has left me and understandibly pissed off at me i hurt him and betrayed him .. he had read a couple of conversations of me having i guess "cyber sex" with some randoms on a social network , but i didnt mean ne of what was said i honestly was just giving the guys wat they wanted , i didnt even think about the things i was saying i just replied so they wouldnt pester me.. it happened only one night , and i would never ever do this in reality it was just something that got out of hand and i know i messed up but he wont let me explain that it wasnt real and i didnt even mean or feel the things being said .
    im really stressing i have lost him for good , even though it hasnt even been a week im so scared !
    we are amazing together we were strong we work through things really well and i have done nothing before this to betray his trust. But he has to me , he was tlking to his ex about being together again nd they talked about ways of dumping me so they can be together then they had cyber sex.. that was months ago and i forgave him because he reasured me it wasnt real. i wish he would give me the same chance and ability to express i didnt mean it... help please some one give me some guidance

If you forgave him for doing something he now distrusts you for, then bring that up. If you forgave him for that, and he did not forgive you for the same act, then I'd say he's out of line. Being a hypocrite, whatever.

Whether he's out of line or not, though, you should've talked about this before. If he knew you frequented sites that involved cyber sex, he should've expressed his concern. If he was unaware of your website-visitations, then you should've asked if your cyber sex-ery would make him uncomfortable .

You could solve this by talking about both of your problems with each others' actions, then communicating better in the future with your next significant other, assuming you're done with this guy for good.

EDIT- Waitwaitwait, he left you for something you didn't leave him for? Okay, I'm out of my advice-league.
    Last edited by Klim; 10-04-11 at 11:44 AM.
    I am homosexual. A lesbian, actually. If you have a problem with that, then it sucks for you. It's not your problem. It's not even a problem. I quite like it this way.

Look what your boyfriend did was far worse than what you did. You know that and I am sure he knows this too. In his head, you betrayed him and this is his way out of the relationship without the thoughts of, should I be doing this? etc. This guy isn't worth it really, move on.

agree with Klim and hello1.

something to add on: is there a reason that your boyfriend suddenly pissed off? or maybe it is only an excuse to dump you? of course, it might not be an excuse or it may be, who knows?
    P.S. I get my ex boyfriend back in less than 2 months. Find out how in http://www.lovetreatment.com

Quote Originally Posted by hello1 View Post
    Look what your boyfriend did was far worse than what you did. You know that and I am sure he knows this too. In his head, you betrayed him and this is his way out of the relationship without the thoughts of, should I be doing this? etc. This guy isn't worth it really, move on.
    Yeah, this is also correct.

If he thinks he can get away with whatever he wants, then leaves you because he felt "betrayed" because you did the same thing as him, why would you stay with some hypocritical guy like that?

There'll be better metaphorical fish in the metaphorical sea.
    I am homosexual. A lesbian, actually. If you have a problem with that, then it sucks for you. It's not your problem. It's not even a problem. I quite like it this way.

Let's be real, you did this to get back at him, plan and simple. Sure what he did was wrong, apparently, you "forgave" him right? That means it's in the past. You've retaliated by cybering some other guys online. I think you guys need to part ways, neither of you trust each other and sounds like the respect is looong gone.

No trust = no relationship

You should of broke up with him a few months ago, where is your self respect? That's beyond disrespectful of him. You have to be fair to yourself, their's no way you could be happy with him after he's done something like that to you. Don't sale yourself short like that, go get a guy who's worth it.
    Last edited by IncognitoSir; 11-04-11 at 05:30 AM.

Jesus Christ, people actually waste their time by having "cyber sex" with random people of the interwebs?

Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoSir View Post
    Let's be real, you did this to get back at him, plan and simple. Sure what he did was wrong, apparently, you "forgave" him right? That means it's in the past. You've retaliated by cybering some other guys online. I think you guys need to part ways, neither of you trust each other and sounds like the respect is looong gone.

No trust = no relationship

You should of broke up with him a few months ago, where is your self respect? That's beyond disrespectful of him. You have to be fair to yourself, their's no way you could be happy with him after he's done something like that to you. Don't sale yourself short like that, go get a guy who's worth it.

i didnt do it to get bak i dont think u understand i wasnt feeling wat was being said i just replied almost unconciously i was watching tv just saying wat this guy wanted to hear so he would stop pestering me on fb and i have never ever done this before it only happened the night before he found out , if i had thought about actually doing this i wouldnt of done it ! .. and i trust him i only see him on weekends so i know how to trust him .. i dont even care aabout wat he did with his ex i just want the same chance thats why i mentioned it .. nd he knows i wouldnt cheat either

yeah thats why iam thinkin about it now .. like after 2 years , i honeslty beleive this is an arguement sort of thing not enough to break up .. so why is he so determined on ending it so suddenly