+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I just need some more really good advice.... I feel really down....

I just need some more really good advice.... I feel really down....

well a few weeks ago I posted a topic about a crush on my boss.... well not much has changed... I still have the crush despite being in a relationship.... but today I feel really down... I started crying after work, and I'm not totally sure why.... it was after having my review which was done by him (which it wasn't that great compared to others I've had in the past) sooooo I guess the question is...whats wrong with me...... ???

Work is work.......he was just being professional. And that is where this crush comes in.....it's not very professional because it gets in the way of your job performance. Your review shows the repercussions of such actions. You need to be able to dismiss these feelings when in the workplace so you can focus on your job at hand. This isn't high school where you have a crush on your teacher....this is real life and things like this needs to be addressed in an adult manner. You can with time learn to shut off these feelings and keep your head clear. Keep your personal life personal, and your work life professional.