+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help! Lost and very confused.. is talking to girls online a big deal?

Help! Lost and very confused.. is talking to girls online a big deal?

Hey,
    So I have been with my boyfriend for about a year and everything is really good in that we get along really well, have fun together, have good sex etc. This is apart from he seems to have a bit of a wondering eye. Since we have been together, I might have come across a text on his phone from a girl in which he is way too flirtly for my likeing. We talk about it and he convinces me its a not big deal/doesn't mean anything, and since it occurred about once a month I just looked over it.

But recently I have noticed he makes sure he deletes all his texts and phone calls before we see each other. If i go anwhere near his computer to check my email (which he never used to have a problem with) he now freaks. I never used to have any jealously issues or trust issues with previous boyfriends but now I'm becoming psycho because my gut is screaming at me that he is doing something wrong. So I did the pyshco gf thing and looked at his computer. There wasn't really anything except he had left his skype open and a previous convo which was just him stating "nice tits". Really? What do guys do on skype when talking to other girls? There was alot of contacts which were all girls... this makes me very uncomfortable.

So I guess I need lots of advice... eek. I know I have issues now becasue of the lack of trust and I need to work on them. Would there be any hope to get the trust back? Is talking to girls on skype/msn a big deal and would it ever lead to more? But since there isn't any cold hard proof, is a text here and there a good enough reason to end it?

He is emotionally cheating on you. Flirting with other girls online and with his txting is very disrespectful to you and the relationship. This could lead to actual physical cheating. I am not sure if talking to him about it will get him to stop. He'll just be more sneaky about it. You'll have to decide if he is worth sticking with for the long haul.