+ Follow This Topic

Thread: "I just want to be friends"

"I just want to be friends"

So heres the story:

I have a friend, Corey will be his name... Corey likes one of my friends, his name will be Alex... Well Alex has a boyfriend and should be fully committed to his boyfriend but unfortunately isn't. I like Corey, and have gone to visit Corey once. In that time frame, he initiated the first kiss/move EVERYTHING... We picked a movie to begin to watch and began "fooling around"... after, we cuddled and watched TV, so I thought there may had be something there... Well before this had happened we both talked about Alex and how we both had crushes on him and come to find out... Yes... we booth messed with Alex... I no longer like Alex like this, but now after lots of texts later Corey still does... I feel like Corey and I still have something between us if we could just get Alex out of here, or if there is something I could do to open Corey's eyes! I finally got the "I just want to be friends" text, but still have a thread of hope that he too will get over Alex just as i did...

PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE!
    Thanks in advance!

He's telling you the truth dear.....he is making this clear so you don't get mislead. This has nothing to do with him liking Alex. Today it's Alex, tomorrow it will be some other guy.

It hurts, I know. But with time, the pain will go away.

i just want to be friends = low attraction. We've all been there it sucks...you WANT to be with someone who is crazy about you...youll thank yoursel later.
    <No advertising in signatures is allowed - the mods>

[URL="http://adultpersonalsfaq.com/2011/06/16/just-friends/"]"I just want to be friends"[/URL] is the worst thing you can hear. Here is the up side: you WILL get over it. Even thought it feels like the pain will never end. It will, I promise . You just have to be positive. Men are driven towards positive attitudes.