+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you had your first sex?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Sick shit dude. I worked at a motel before and did not get paid enough to deal with crap like that. I hope you guys had enough decency to take the sheets off yourself
    well, we did remember to leave a generous tip on the bedside table ...

ew. at least youre honest

15. On my then-boyfriend's brother's bed while then-boyfriend's friend played Final Fantasy 9. I had just been stung by a yellow jacket. He poked me in the belly button and asked "is it in yet?"
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.

Who currently resides in San Jose California
    Quote Originally Posted by jb1111983 View Post
    Being abused as a child doesn't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    I was under 10 and she was in her 40s. I wouldn't exactly call it consenting...she's still alive somewhere. I've checked the internet to see if she's dead yet because she should roast in Hell.

LOL
    hmm OP said that doesnt count
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is me training
    WINS:10 LOSS:14 DRAW:2

Quote Originally Posted by lilly1185 View Post
    15. On my then-boyfriend's brother's bed while then-boyfriend's friend played Final Fantasy 9. I had just been stung by a yellow jacket. He poked me in the belly button and asked "is it in yet?"
    LOL!! that is so funny! I can see it hahaha, poor guy.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    I was under 10 and she was in her 40s. I wouldn't exactly call it consenting...she's still alive somewhere. I've checked the internet to see if she's dead yet because she should roast in Hell.
    Cam, I really think you should deal with this, it sure seems like you havent already.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I was 15. I WAS being sexually abused at home and didn't want my first time to be remembered as rape by my father. So I did it much sooner then I would have liked to a college man 4 years older then me. He was a friend of the family who we haven't seen in years till we needed him to come over to fix our computer. Apparently we always had a crush on each-other since we were kids. Due to my situation I don't necessarily regret it, just wish I felt like I had more time to be a child. It was awesome anyways. It was after school on the couch...and floor, of his apartment. It was my favorite weather outside, raining with thunderstorms and the windows were opened...lol which now I think about it we should have closed because I'm noisy. We were watching Singing in the Rain because he was so shocked that I never seen it before. We paused it...lol it took us 3 days to finally finish it because of the..."interruptions" and afterwords he had to take me home to beat the bus so my father wouldn't know I was getting a ride. All in all it was a happy memory.
    Last edited by listen not hear; 30-04-11 at 01:10 AM.

OK you guys, I know sexual abuse is horrible for I was abused too , but this thread has nothing to do with it so if you wish to dicuss this further start your own thread about it somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    OK you guys, I know sexual abuse is horrible for I was abused too , but this thread has nothing to do with it so if you wish to dicuss this further start your own thread about it somewhere else.
    :-)

:-)

I was 13, it was my first boyfriend (also 13) and we were waaay to young. I wish I had waited!

14, GF was 13. Both too young.

23 after I got back from Iraq, and I'm hot too! I just was raised in a strange way and my confidence was a touch off. I usually avoid the subject as that is maybe a bit strange.

22 years old, no regrets

14. she was 19. i think that's illegal but i consented then. i still consent now.

Quote Originally Posted by chirping View Post
    14. she was 19. i think that's illegal but i consented then. i still consent now.
    It's illegal whether you consent to it or not.....but the statue of limitations has probably ran out anyways.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast