+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Worried about my first time...

Masturbations impact on sex? Need advice! Worried about my first time....

I am an 18 year old male and I'm still a virgin. I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend (also a virgin) for almost a year now, and while the idea of sex came up a few times, we both decided it would be better to put it off. Then, a few weeks ago she decided to bring it up and said she was ready. So we set a timetable as she wanted it to be a special moment. 6 weeks is where it stands now and while I'm very excited, i'm also a bit worried. We are planning on using condoms so that is not a problem, although I must say I've never worn one and, the only time I tried to put one on...I couldn't keep my erection. I'm a bit nervous but, my main problem lies here. I've been masturbating normally(sometimes on and off) for the past year and a half, maybe a bit more. While for alot of guys, that's normal...I think I've desensitized myself to the touch of another. I've read many things about "Death-Grip Syndrome" and impotence and I'm very worried. I'm afraid that I've been masturating with too tight of a grip and as a result she has never gotten me to "climax" during our foreplay, even when she gives me a handjob. I do understand that it is going to be my first time, and rarely ever do they go as planned but, it has still been bothering me. I'm also very turned on by my girlfriend so that is not an issue. I need to know what I should do between now and the next 6 weeks, should I masturbate only lightly every so often with lube and/or a condom? Or should I just abstain from doing it for the next 6 weeks? Should I abstain for a few weeks and then try and retrain myself using the condoms, lotion, and a light grip? Sorry, I'm like flipping out even though I've never had sex...If i get a sense of what to do, I feel like my nervousness will go away for the most part...what should I do?
    Last edited by NewYorkMets7; 12-04-11 at 07:32 AM.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Have a couple of drinks beforehand. Don't get drunk, but have 2 or 3 glasses of wine depending on your tolerance and body

If it worries you abstain if you want. Although I think if your worries are that your not going to come, then your in for a surprise when the night arrives.

being able to last long while doing it, is good i suppose.
    good luck!

Setting a timetable for having sex for the first time sounds pretty cold to me. Surely it should happen in the heat of the moment and not because it's programmed into your schedule.

I agree with Bois it should be spontaneous.

i had these same concerns my first time. i was at a park and out of the blue my gf asked if i wanted to have sex, i was not ready but i didnt want to be a pussy so i agreed. we tried but i couldnt maintain my erection. i told her it was because we were in public and i was nervous. that was true but i think the fact that i had beat off the day before may have played a part as well. make sure you havent jacked off within a week of your planned day, not only will it be easier to get a hard on but she when makes you bust it feels just that much better.

Play this while you are getting undressed: [url=http://www.vevo.com/watch/europe/the-final-countdown/USSM20401982]The Final Countdown - Europe | Music Video | VEVO[/url]

Six weeks? Why? Does this coincide with the end of her menstrual cycle? Seriously?

If it were me, I would masturbate in week #3...clear out the vesicles but allow time to rebuild your "Precious Bodily Fluids"...remember "Total Commitment": [url=http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/dr-strangelove-precious-bodily-fluids/4cfb808b745fcb4333544cfb808b745fcb433354-527788147463?q=precious+fluids&FROM=LKVR5&GT1=LKVR 5&FORM=LKVR3]Dr. Strangelove - Precious Bodily Fluids - Bing Videos[/url]

Most of all, have a nice time