+ Follow This Topic

Thread: If a guy is too good. Is it a turnoff?

If a guy is too good. Is it a turnoff?

First, let me explain what I mean by too good. I mean he has no bad bones inside of him. He always does what is right. He never lies, he never steal, he will will return money if he finds it and if no one claims it, he donates it to charity. He would go out of his way to help strangers and would even give his last dollar to a homeless person. He never has anything bad to say about anyone. Would that be a turn off for you girls? Would you date a guy who has no moral flaws?

No turn off for me. Quite the opposite. It is rare to find someone like that.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Oh you mean like he wouldn't call you a f'ing idiot for having a controversial opinion? LOL. Heart of Gold??? It's not a turn off! Especially for someone who has been with complete jerks. For some younger/damaged/alternative type women who are still wanting a rebellious bad boy type, yeah i guess it could be but in that case wouldnt this guy want someone who also had a heart of gold?

Yes I would date a guy who was "too good". I've been a miner for a heart of gold.

It would depend on his other qualities, I think. If he had an attitude that made me feel threatened (either by his doing or my own insecurities), I would be turned off.

The niceness in and of itself would never deter me, but some of the qualities that sometimes come along with that moral rigidness might.

I would love to date a good guy. But it scares me. To good is a bit well 2 good. I need a bit of fun and bad in my life. Though having said that i do work in the music industry and them band boys r always bad boys so it's what I'm use to. But still i think a good guy might scare me a little, not being use to good guys if u no what u mean

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hell no I wouldn't date him. Yes, huge turnoff. I don't want to date an asshole or a jerk. But I need a little attitude. If someone budges, tell 'em to piss off. If someone drops money and you find it keep it! Blah I hate guys who are too nice, or in this case "too good" is yes, a total turnoff. Not to mention he'd never think twice about me, I'm too "badass" for him.