+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with a dilemma

Auckland, NZ (Home) Palmerston North, NZ (work)

Help with a dilemma

Ok, heres the thing im 19, im fit, apparently according to my female friends attractive and outgoing... yet why is it that im still single, i mean all my friends have met there current matches, but im still sitting here at the age of 19 twiddling my thumbs bored. Ive never had a girflfriend before, i guess id know what do do with her if i did get one, but again i dont have one, anyone got any ideas why im just not meeting any girls.
    Im know im not gay, but there must be something here thats stopping some ladies from being with me?..
    any help and advice would be appreciated
    cheers

Just relax you are only 19. I myself was a late bloomer i am 21 now and have a great bf that i dated for almost 2 yrs in march he the only guy i have ever dated. some people get there match early and date a lot and others find its later in life. if you have any question i will chat with you do you have yahoo messager
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatters_nz
    Ok, heres the thing im 19, im fit, apparently according to my female friends attractive and outgoing... yet why is it that im still single, i mean all my friends have met there current matches, but im still sitting here at the age of 19 twiddling my thumbs bored. Ive never had a girflfriend before, i guess id know what do do with her if i did get one, but again i dont have one, anyone got any ideas why im just not meeting any girls.
    Im know im not gay, but there must be something here thats stopping some ladies from being with me?..
    any help and advice would be appreciated
    cheers

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't feel bad dudeman, I'm in the same boat as you, pretty much, but I don't mind too much. That's what videogames are for!

Like Sami said, some people start dating early and go through a lot of people, some date and find thier 'childhood sweetheart' and others simply start dating later. I doubt very much there is anything you can do, you sound like a completely decent guy, so enjoy your life with your mates and doing stuff you wanna do, and eventually someone will find you...isnt there a saying that says something like if you look for love you never find it, it always finds you when your least expecting it.....?
    I dunno!!! -x-
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Hey! I'm 18 (female), very attractive, fit, and I've never had a bf, lol <-- pained laugh. I feel that guys are in an easier position in dating though. Traditionally, they're the predators and do the asking out etc., girls kinda have to wait around.......sometimes (always, for me) in vain for the guy to ask.

A lot of guys have been interested in me, i've been interested in some of them back, but they just refuse to ask me out. It's sooo annoying.

Have you got somebody you have an eye on? Maybe I could give you some tips from a girl's perspective

King Zarathu Guest
    it's ok doll69.. i'll be ur boyfriend for a few days.. but after i get pussy i gotta go

LOL...i'm not opposed to friends with benefits, but hmm LTsk...what's this i hear about you being 14?! tsk tsk

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's a crazy little pervert.

So all of you think that ill eventually meet this person, just by pure chance? haha... great odds for me (do i detect a hint of sarcasm?) well heres a few things about me im ridiculously shy and i my mind mentally wont let me do anything about it, im just not one the guys that can just go up and blatantly hit on a chick that ive been eyeing for a while, its just not in my nature, id much rather meet them more casually and strike up a conversation, but heres the thing... i just cant! do all the guys reckon just say "the hell wiit it and just do it?" and for you ladies which do you prefer someone just making a comment to start talking or woudl you rather have us grab you by the hips and start swaying with you whilist dancing? lol
    any feedback is good
    see ya

"and for you ladies which do you prefer someone just making a comment to start talking or woudl you rather have us grab you by the hips and start swaying with you whilist dancing?"

for me, that would depend on whether i liked the guy. if yes, than i would like BOTH. if i didn't, i would feel lil uncomfortable if you did the second. there is never any harm in talking, otherwise, how would you ever know whether you actually like someone?

i'd say just go for the girl you've been eyeing. there's nothing more annoying than giving out all the positive signals and waiting for a guy to make a move...and he takes ages (or never does)............

p.s. BTW there ARE tings oyu could do to inrease your chances of meeting someone, like joining activities, though friends etcetcetc...i have yet to try it myself though. i find it quite hard to get ppl to do things (not to mention the fact that the pool of ppl i get to choose from ain't large anyway), and i'm not really confident to go myself...
    Last edited by doll69; 21-12-04 at 04:48 PM.

Out of curiousity, have you asked any girls out? Do you keep getting rejected or do you just "not have" a girlfriend? Cause in order to get one, you're gonna have to get out there and start asking them out, asking for numbers, etc. etc. From your post it doesn't seem like you do much of that. It seems to me that you just talk to girls and hope to 'hit it off' and maybe even wait for them to offer up a number or ask if they can see you again.

If that's kinda the case, it's all about grabbin' a set and actively pursuing them.

Alexi

As to reply to your question alexi, yes i have, and have been turned down.. many a times.. one went as far as to basically rip my heart out and eat it in front of my face (in a verbal sense), that was a big confidence breaker that one haha but i guess lifes not fair, so i just cry myself a river build myself a bridge and get over it. lol

Anyway back to the question, yeh i have tried asking them out and ive been turned down, most of the time is id just rather stay friends wiht you coz i i dont wanin ruin our friendship. but as i said ive had my share of verbal beatings from stubborn females haha (no offense)

And for you doll i dont have many groups i can be in, im in the army here in new zealand and we really only get the weekends off and that time is spent usually sleeping or out on the town wiht the boys and girls i know from the army down there.
    I played golf and surfed hard out when i used to live in auckland, and i met a few girls through that but now im down in them army in palmerston north i dont have time for that any more well i do for golf, but ive justr recently had knee surgery which i still recovering from.

by the way your girls / guys even know where i am in this world? ie new zealand?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by doll69
    LOL...i'm not opposed to friends with benefits, but hmm LTsk...what's this i hear about you being 14?! tsk tsk
    Don't worry, I look older and I'm more mature than a 14 year old
    I learned a lot about female anatomy and I promise to give you an orgasm!! [url]http://www.loveforum.net/t4781-i-need-sex-ed--pictures-here-dont-look-if-ull-get-offended.html[/url]

hehe i learned mucho
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    He's a crazy little pervert.
    I'm glad you realized.. You must be prude. *grabs ur tits*

dude, dont feel bad. a lack of pussy slump hits us all. dont worry about it. dont forget women can smell desperation from a mile away. so you just have to let it flow. and let it go. theres not point in getting fed up over it. your just going to get pissed, depressed, and desperate.
    awannn

Yes, exactly what ltj5253 said. If you get too tense women can sense it. It'll cramp your style. Just make sure you're relaxed when with women. Women love confidence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast