+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Making contact with a girl I ran into, how to do it ?

Making contact with a girl I ran into, how to do it ?

HI

I was on my way to pop in and say hi to a friend at their house. On the way there they happen to have a shop so I pop in to buy something. In that instance I see the most beautiful girl Ive seen in ... well fore ever (in my eyes). I happen to walk past her again in the shop, go to pay for the stuff.

As Im sorting out my car she walks in my direction. I decide screw it, and tell her that
    "Hi, I honestly think youre the the prettiest girl Ive seen in a very long time." - This was very sincere and I meant it. Wasn't some ploy or anything. She says " Thats the nicest thing some one has told her in a very long time", you could see the was either having a bad month or just very surprised of what just happened.

Thats pretty much where it ended, and even thou I should have done more, talk to her more or what ever. I was still overwhelmed about what I just did so didint think about that for some reason.

So I leave for my friends house and as Im heading through the gate, she drives right by and enter the complex next to them. (I saw her car when she got into it as I was leaving).

I would like to some how get her number the thing is she is 50 km(30 miles) away from where I live, so I cant just pop around there every time hoping to bump into her again. So I was thinking of heading over there and hopefully run into her, and if I dont leave her a note on her car ?? (Is that even a good idea).

There was just something about her and I would realy like to have the opportunity to ask her out on a date, even if she says no or has a boyfriend/girlfriend/married or whatever.

So what I would like to know is this a good idea or should I do something else ?

perfect idea, go down there bump into her and ASK HER OUT. the worst thing that could happen is she will say no...and thats not the end of the world.