+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused or missing something

Confused or missing something

I've met this girl,I think she likes me but that's the whole problem.
    When I do something and then take a glance at her direction I can see her staring at me and then smiling.
    Always when we I have eye contact with her,she keeps looking at me until someone looks away(more than 5 seconds).when we stand next to each other she always touches me,my hand,my back,when I wanna go somewhere she blocks me so I cant go through and then she looks at my eyes and our heads are like 2 inches far from each other,kisses me when she leaves and gives a warm hug.In short she shows all the signs that she's into me.
    However,when I talk to her on msn , she gives me short answers,I want the convo to keep going,but i have nothing to say and if I do she gives me one word answers and doesn't keep talking like she isnt interested at all. I kinda like her but dont really sure if i should ask her out,cuz we see each other daily and it would awkward if she refused.
    any thoughts? On what I should do?
    thanks in advance!

Stop trying to talk to her on MSN, ask her out in person. Who cares if it makes things awkward. It'll pass eventually.

msn is msn. if shes doing all that stuff in person then i would disregard whatever happens with her on the internets. it sounds like shes really into you. i say go for it

Sounds to me like she's distracted on MSN, maybe has a few chats going at the same time or maybe is watching a DVD or something and isn't really focussed on the chat

And I agree with Omg.... if she's not acting that way in the real world just disregard it.

Ask her out, she seems keen enough and the worst that can happen is he will say no