+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I lost it, but then I lost it

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004
    I'm sure he did, and i'm sure it was awesome. But your aiming to piss everyone off, which is what it seems your doing, is a tad bit childish. It may be funny to some people, probably the ones that try to take on the same "i'm a smartass" trait. Which, i must admit, is very funny when the people that are acting like that can actually pull off that attitude. in your case, you're failing admirably.
    I'll admit it forthright; I'm an asshole. I speak my mind and say what I feel. If you've got a problem, even better.

My aim is not to impress anyone or assume the role of some fictional personality...I am literally one of the biggest dicks you'll ever meet.

The only difference between myself and others...is that I don't hide it.
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.

Then I will speak my mind. Anyone who would rape a woman is ****in' coward. Simple as that. It doesn't make you strong just because you can hold her down and force your dick in her. It makes you a sorry peice of shit. I bet you're a sexually deprived fat **** who gets off to naked pictures of your own mother. Your song is old, maybe you should try to play a different tune.

Quote Originally Posted by ace
    Then I will speak my mind. Anyone who would rape a woman is ****in' coward. Simple as that. It doesn't make you strong just because you can hold her down and force your dick in her. It makes you a sorry peice of shit. I bet you're a sexually deprived fat **** who gets off to naked pictures of your own mother. Your song is old, maybe you should try to play a different tune.
    Your mind is spoken, but the proof behind your point is flimsy.

The only real reason not to rape is social concern for womens' rights and feelings.

That said, if rape was legal, women would pray to become ugly. An interesting thought.
    The only way to guaruntee a 100% rejection rate is never to ask at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy
    Your mind is spoken, but the proof behind your point is flimsy.

The only real reason not to rape is social concern for womens' rights and feelings.

That said, if rape was legal, women would pray to become ugly. An interesting thought.
    I don't think most men have a desire to rape women. It's not just a social concern, it's moral thing as well. Think about it. You are FORCING yourself on someone AGAINST their will. If women wore the dicks would you want one of them doing that shit to ya?

Quote Originally Posted by ace
    I don't think most men have a desire to rape women. It's not just a social concern, it's moral thing as well. Think about it. You are FORCING yourself on someone AGAINST their will. If women wore the dicks would you want one of them doing that shit to ya?
    You're an idiot - we'll establish that from the get-go.

Now, on to your logic...

We're not arguing that BEING raped is a joyful experience...we're arguing the latter. Some people, such as myself, enjoy the thought of exerting force on others to bend to your will. I achieve a sense of power when the woman has no other option but to take it in.

"If women wore the dicks would you want one of them doing that shit to ya?"
    No. If we wanted them to do that to us, it wouldn't be rape.
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowEverything
    "If women wore the dicks would you want one of them doing that shit to ya?"
    No. If we wanted them to do that to us, it wouldn't be rape.
    good point.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12