Alright so heres my situation.
i just finished up at my last job a few days ago and there was this girl there that i really started to like quite alot.
i tried my best to not be intrusive, creepy and stalkerish. I was just myself and we always had some good conversations. towards the end of my time there she started showing signs that she may like me like smiling at me every time we walked past each other, choosing to sit with me during certain break times instead of with the people she normally would, and when she found out i was leaving she asked me if i had a facebook account, things like that.
anyway. on the last day just before she left i saw her on her way out and she looked very sad and i asked her what was wrong and she said someone close to her had died and she was quite upset about that. me still not wanting to be creepy or touchy or anything i tapped her shoulder and said im sorry that must be tough. i wanted to give her a hug but you know. after that i told her im sorry im not good at these kind of things. she said thats ok. you're a guy. then she left. later on that night some of the people from work went to a bar close by because someone else was leaving and i was invited so i went and it was great. i texted her and said im sorry im not good at that kind of stuff but im here if you need someone to talk to or something. and she responded with its ok its not easy to deal with something like this. thank you for caring. we should keep in contact, i really like you. you're a real great guy.
i responded with yes we should. you seem like such a sweet girl.
i was quite intoxicated at this point so i thought it would be a good idea to suggest hanging out sometime soon and said that. then i said that i would text her in the morning
she responded to that with. sounds good. and then said something about the footy game she was at.
and i fell asleep.

i texted her the next day but she hasn't sent any kind of reply.
i know she's dealing with alot at the moment and i should give her space. thats what i intend to do. i dont want to be all smothery and such.

shes 19.

i just want to know what you guys think i should do or what you think will happen or something. if i should wait or not. or just your opinion on the situation

thanks everyone