+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do i know if she really likes me? plz help!

How do i know if she really likes me? plz help!

Ok so there is this girl i really like. I liked her since 8th grade and i still do but she goes to a different school but we still talk alot online. I asked her out one day but she said she couldnt go on that day, then she told me to go out with her to a party(not sure if shes just asking me out just to make me feel happy) She tells me once that i was the total package that any girl would be lucky to be with me. I went out with her once(2 days ago). I asked her if she thinks we would ever get together she said if we still talked sure.I asked her if she doesnt want to go out but she says that she does. Im so confused. SHe knows i really love her but im not sure if she really likes me or if shes just being nice to me and not telling me i have a chance with her. PLZ HELP ME!!

Quote Originally Posted by exodistic24
    SHe knows i really love her but im not sure if she really likes me or if shes just being nice to me and not telling me i have a chance with her. PLZ HELP ME!!
    This whole thing is exactly how women (especially young and annoying ones) handle this type of situation.

Right now you are so firmly wrapped around her little finger, showering her with attention and letting her know that she is in charge, that I am sure she is livid right now.

Girls love it when they have you weaklings all wrapped up. It gives them some kind of sick pleasure when they can twist and bend you any way that they want.

Junior, you need to slow the **** down.

The further you distance yourself from this broad, and the sooner you do it, the better off you will be. For right now, you are a little puppy being led around on your leash. You will only get as close as she will let you.

This lame ass "Check yes or no if you like me!" crap needs to go right out the window, or else you will be taken advantage of by chicks until you are in your mid 30's.

Step away from her for a few days/weeks. If she comes on to you, without you doing anything, then you will know that she likes you. If she doesnt, it wasnt meant to be. The more you call her, talk to her, IM her etc, the more she will know she can take her time and do whatever she pleases with you, since you are her weak little lap dog.

If it wasnt meant to be, then NEWSFLASH:

There are other girls out there just as hot, sweet, smart, blah blah as this one, and it wont be the end of the world.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you think she's just bein' nice, she probably is. Cybog's got it pretty much covered, she knows she got you whipped.

King Zarathu Guest
    You're too all over her and clingy to generate any type of attraction from her.

Show yourself as more... independent and self-confident.

i hate repeatin' that shit like i'm some sort of ****in' (4 Frasbee) parrot!

yea like cybog said step off. in your case i think a week might do it. but DONOT give in. i know its going to be hard as hell to avoid this woman, but you HAVE to do this if you want her. i didnt listen the first time i fell (in love) with this one chick and she wont even talk to me anymore. you have to step off, and make it seem like you dont give two shits about her whatsoever. thats the only thing thats going to work. let her come to you.

review: step off TOTALLY for a week or more and see how long it takes her to come back to you. NO PHONE NO AIM NO VISITS NO TALKING NOTHING.
    awannn