+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bad situation

Bad situation

I need to vent. I'm going to do it anonymously... I don't think it's right to bad mouth someone to people that know them... Sure, the "strangers" argument could be used against me but I digress.

Anyways, 85% of the time I can't stand my live-in girlfriend. She's broke, jobless, a drain on my resources, I've had to give up traveling, hobbies I love... She's convinced me a few times things were about to get better, after she gets a job, only to get fired or quit a month or two later.

All I ever hear is someday this, someday that... I tell her someday should be today when we argue, she'll agree, apologize, promise to do better, I go numb again, another few weeks pass...

About a month ago, I decided to become aware again, and tried to end it. She's very emotional, tears, and all that. At the same time, she wants one of the cars, that I bought (one for her to get to the job she quit), and a couple/few thousand dollars, that I earned. We moved to this city for my career true, but she's paid maybe 3 small bills since we've been together. Is that right?

I just feel bad, I love her, used to be in love with her.... She nowhere to go, nobody to help her, and don't want to "destroy" her life however, destroying mine as well won't fix anything...

Wow, life sucks right now.

She has a destructive personality.....she lets herself down, has no motivation, and is an emotional wreck. You want her out, help her move back to her parents and disappear.

maybe have her move out and keep her your girlfriend.. maybe she will than learn to be somewhat self sufficient

Get rid and be harsh about it. The longer you leave it the more you'll regret it. She's a sponge, send her packing.