+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Make me feel better :(

Make me feel better :(

Long story...

Me and my ex were together for 7 years, since we were 17 years old. I moved in with him when I was 18. We are like family, were best friends. We moved in with my mom about 2 years ago, due to financial issues. Anyways, Last march we got into a BIG fight, and he left my moms and we broke up. After that he just changed...he slept with someone else, started going out a lot...while we were broken up we would still hook up and I kept hanging on to hope that we would get back together. I ended up getting pregnant while we were broken up (nice timing after 7 years). We ended up getting back together, but it just wasn't the same...he was talking to people online, saying they were just friends, but hes never done that before and I didnt feel right. I had our baby 5 weeks ago and right after that we decided to call it quits. Hes already talking to someone else that he started talking to online. We agreed to be "best friends" but I don't know how I am going to handle this if he gets serious with this girl. I have to see him all the time for the babys sake and be friends with him...How do I get over him?!?! And how do I make this sick feeling go away thinking about him with someone else? I am still in love with him!
    Will it make me feel better if I start talking to someone else?
    I just want someone to make me feel better..

*crickets chirping*

you are in a difficult situation I see. I know anything I say won't make things better but just would like to suggest you to make yourself strong. Do whatever it takes to make yourself strong financially, socially or educationally and I'm sure once you are strong you do not have to go after your ex, either he or another guy better than him will surely appreciate you.

Theres a book i read its called "the four agreements." Check it out.. it WILL make you feel better. Ulitmately the only person who will help you feel better is YOU.

It's easier said than done, but you need some you time. Just to learn to be content with things as they are. I personally still hope for a certain situation of my own to change, but in the mean time I prefer just doing the things that make me happy. It's kinda nice to just discover or rediscover who you are as an individual. Remember: Que sera, sera (whatever will be, will be). Hope that helps in some way.

but its not easier said than done.. thats the point. JUST DO IT!