Hi there , My name is Brandon , i am 24 years of age and have been broken up with my ex for almost 6 months.. in the last 2 months i have been seeing a girl i like but i don't know if i like her enough to date officially. she has said things about herself that i dont like , also brongsup exes a lot and after reading a book on getting over your ex i know it is very important to never settle for anything .. but i do like her .. should i continue seeing her or am i just hurting us both by not knowing where i want it to go .. ?

on another note .. i know this is bad.. i just started thinking of my ex again.. i went Nc but tried calling her 2 months ago and shesaid she had already told me she didnt want any friendship and she has also never called me to say hi ..However i feel the sudden urge to contact her but i alos know that maybe it would be better if i didnt at all or if i did in a longer time from now .

i have never in the past had the same chemistry and feelings i had for my ex and cant feel much of anything for women i have met since we broke up.. all in all i loved her very much and she loved me as well .. it was good but we had a down side, we fought to much and she broke up with me.. shortly after she was back with her ex which dint last 2 weeks and shortly after the i know months ago she was seeing a diff guy.. does her moving on so fast show she never loved me ?..

after almost 6 months of only talkig to her 2 times and not once seeing her i am still thinking about her .. based on what i said is it worth it for me to try to call her ? i was thinking of waiting and sending her a b day card in 2 months... just to say happy b day nothing more.. just to show her i am still here and care enough to say happy b day .. would that make her think about me u think ?.. i am doing ok with out her in my life and will eventually find a queen but should i try to get back the one of whom i feel is the one who got away ?..

any advice is appriciated from men or women.. thanks