So, I have been friends with this girl for a long while. We hooked up a year or so ago and she kind of mucked me around when I showed some interest and nothing happened from there.

We have seen each other a few times since and exchanged texts ect. We didn't talk for a few months and then at the start of the year she got back in contact. I put it out there again to catch up and we kept missing each other.

In the last month she has been showing interest, and we ended up seeing each other at a party and we hang out ect. She starts texting me to leave with her and hang out, so we end up going for a drink and have an awesome time. She is giving me the vibe asking about my life and giving me the eyes ect. We make plans to catch up during the week and then she lets me know she can't make it because of work ect.

So I hear from her a few days later at 11pm at night asking me to pick her up as she's been drinking - "booty call". I get her and we start hooking up. Go back to my house and she says she won't sleep with me when we are all but doing it! We hang out a bit more all the while she is asking me what i want from her giving inuendos that she we like each other ect. I drive her home a few hours later and then receive texts for the next few days.

I text her today to go the movies with no response. I have been reserved in showing my feelings, but she knows i do have them for her. An important piece to the story is that she is going overseas for a long holiday possibly 6 months or so.

It's obvious we have a grand connection and get told that by our friends. When we are around each other, I get told she watches me ect.

My question is, why the hell does she want to torture me? haha