+ Follow This Topic

Thread: coworker issue (not negative) but need help

coworker issue (not negative) but need help

okay there is this gorgeous girl at the place where i work who is constantly around or near me and she puts herself in my POV whenever she can her name is Shpresa she is albanian and just my type of girl

she giggles when i am not there and my name is called

the thing that gets me is she puts up very clear green flags and very clear red flags with some not so evident red and green flags which i guess you would term yellow flags

i asked her out a couple of times to which i got pretty hopeful answers
    she says she has a bf but is never in contact with him..

whenever i ask her if i can take lunch with her she says sure or yes which when she knows i like her a lot is a good thing( hopefully)

she says she wants to be friends ( i dont really have good memory on what exactly she said if she even said it) ( but now come to think of it i think i said it)

she wont give me her number ( says she cant)

but apparently to other ladies she seems uninterested in me but heres where it gets iffy:

we will be together alone in an alcove or any other place out of view..
    ill say something about my self like i am good looking if i do say so myself ( joking around i am actually not that conceded and she knows that) and she will say Cody your not that handsome. when i look at her with an expression of disbelief on my face she will say "i am just kidding Cody" while at the same time she puts her hand on the bare part of my arm and basically proceed to rub my arm in a sorta reassuring manner..

one day i was complaining about a pretty severe pain i had in my foot ( i think i either sprained or broke my toe) that i got whenever i bend down to pick something up and Shpresa said "Cody thats because your pants are too tight" ( now mind you i dont wear tight pants they do fit close but they are not TIGHT)
    i said "what that doesn't even make sense how can the tightness of you pants effect your toes"
    Shpresa said"well you cant bend over cause your pants are soo tight...."
    to me this proves that she checks me out

she will say stuff like this quite commonly..

the last time we worked together she used my phone and was using it when her little sister came by and asked her if they could take break as she was hungry.. Shpresa looks over to me and asked "can i borrow this for a minute ill bring it right back" i said yes as i do trust her and she cant avoid me as we work pretty much next to each other...

well i got busy in the time being restocking shelves and bringing heavy items from the main stockroom out to put them on display.... i saw her and kept working even though she saw me ( i was showing off my muscles...) walked up to her when i was done and said
    "so Shpresa wheres my phone"
    she says "oh crap i leftit in the break room as it is retarded" (sometimes it taked a while to load)
    this went on for a bit then when she saw i was getting annoyed she went
    "oh fine Cody i am only kidding its here" she bent over to look in a drawer behind her counter while i stood there and shuffled around stuff and was pretening to have trouble finding it so i walked around the counter and got real close to her and she gets it and while bending back up moves er face and body closer to mine as if trying to kiss me ( i didnt act upon this as i respect her).

some major things she does:

walks in front of me very slowly and sways her hips.
    will go out of her safe circle to talk to me and only me
    shes very shy and only really talks to me (helped by the fact that i am closer to her then our colleagues)
    she was looking through these names christmas ornaments ( wasting time and being around me as she moved their crate over to me)

i said youll never find my name in there as i can never find it when they are hanging up organised..
    i went and did some work and she called my name i replied she said where are you cody
    i said find me-- she did (remember the safe space thing)
    she had my name and said here it is cody..i said wow thats shpresa she said thank elena she found it

now elena wasnt around when we were talking about finding my name so its either two things
    1-she found it but said elena found it
    or
    2-elena found it after she asked elena to.

SHE TRUSTS ME ALOT AS SHE LETS ME GIVE HER RIDES ON A DOLLY I USE TO MOVE MERCHANDISE AROUND THE FLOOR...

im madly in love with her and i know it is love for sure....

whats your input...

oh and one more thin she calls me a player when i talk about other girls..in a sarcastic way of course
    or she says oh cody to the say predicament...
    Last edited by guitaristvladim; 20-04-11 at 07:20 AM. Reason: forgot one thng

Maybe she is interested. I personally would just let things progress naturally. Enjoy the flirting and the time together, that sounds like a part of what's attracting you to one another anyway. So let it pull you closer if it will, and stay open ( not desperate ) about things. Over analyzing can be a humungoid buzz kill for you both.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnypatches View Post
    Maybe she is interested. I personally would just let things progress naturally. Enjoy the flirting and the time together, that sounds like a part of what's attracting you to one another anyway. So let it pull you closer if it will, and stay open ( not desperate ) about things. Over analyzing can be a humungoid buzz kill for you both.
    thing is i think shes playing hard to get at....
    but i respect her and will always do so as this is the first woman i ever really felt close (romantically,spiritually,and emotionally)to and im 21 i had my share of gfs over the years but none compare to her in any way shape or form...

one more thing if you dont mind:
    i know when a girl asks a guy of his opinion on children like if he likes em or wants em its just a question...
    but what does it mean when a girl who quite oviously knows you are THAT into her asks you that question (shpresa did but it is totally out of character for her to ask a question like that...and when i answered like this:
    yes i like children
    but no i dont want them now (she didnt let me put the "now in my life" into my answer)
    she called me a jerk.

now when i ask her about it she says "i dont remember" or i "might've been drunk"
    did i just crew myself..?

next time i see her i will clarify things with her..