+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Religous mixing good or bad

I think it depends on how religious she is. Some Muslims might believe it to be a sin to date outside their religion, or to date at all! I've read that women who believe in Islam are discouraged from dating, but don't quote me on this!

However, it's also a personal thing. If she is tolerant about other religions (or lack of religion), things can work I'm seeing a Muslim guy (who is kind of leaning more toward being agnostic now) and no problems yet

I think if the girl really likes you she would date you,
    However her goal would be to convert you!!
    Then yes... she would feel that she could marry you!

I decided not to read this thread and just reply to the header:

BAD
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

As others have already suggested, just flat out ask her. Just bring it up somehow and ask her if she could be with an atheist. If she says yes than there shouldn't be any problems that can't be solved.

I'm a die hard atheist who is very critical of religion, but have dated christian girls and it went well. A lot of people are Christian for the social aspect of church and just out of habit. They may not have the strongest beliefs and could be very open to atheism. Some people just don't care or spend time thinking about it. I kinda envy them.
    Last edited by Xeros; 16-07-11 at 10:21 AM.

i think it doesn't matter which religion he or she follows, i am myself dating an American guy who is a catholic and i am Hindu living in India so you can imagine circumstances for me! but i don't really believe in religion. I take it as a variety of culture and nothing beyond it so it shouldn't matter really while dating someone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12