+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Time is passing by...

Time is passing by...

...but I still can't forget her and move on. I miss her, I miss her smell, her eyes, her hair...i miss her...

alomost 3 months have passed and I've been more than busy trying to do things and hang around just to put her out of my mind, but it's not working. I managed to pack up my whole day with activities but still i find myself thinking of her lots of times.

and basiclly, she doesn't deserve it and I'm mad on myself for spending time on thinking about her. we were engaged and still she cheated on me and when i was trying to fix things she was always telling nothing was going on....but the tables turned...i figured out exactly what went on...she tried to fix things..i didn't..well, not anymore, after 3 months of my efforts I gave up...

Tough she treated me bad I'd still die for her...I don't know, everything is so mixed up and confused inside of me... i just guess she will always be my femme fatale...

Woe is me, for I lavish in sadness and despair, blah blah blah blah.

Silence!!!!

Like I always say..................N E X T!

Why the **** would you let yourself get emotionally wrapped into her? What are you...some kind of.....woman!? Real men don't have feelings or emotions. We enjoy our steaks rare, our women hot, and our beers tall! Find camaraderie with your fellow male peers, and **** your females. Literally.

Women are good for only one thing - **** meat.
    When you're done, you don't stare at the leftovers. There's not interim period of sadness over what you've just plundered.

Hope this helps,
    Asshole
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.

Oh nice post!

IKnowEverything, you are one bad example for mankind...

**** meat? that is all we are good for?

Quote Originally Posted by specialk79
    **** meat? that is all we are good for?
    umm.....it works for me!

Listen guy. I've been where you're at and I didn't like it too. So what I did to make me stop thinking about her and started to dislike her was to listen to music about break-ups, and start talking to girls. See, once you start talking to girls, then you have brand new hopes. If you want, you can do anything with the next girl. For example, I just met a new friend and she is older then me(mature) and now I got her number and we are talking about being friends with benefits. See, it works for me because I have replace my ex already.
    Listen to Usher, "You Remind Me", that might help.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

iknoweverything- well you dont mate! The real men you talk about arent real men, there cowards. Anyone who cant become emotionally deep will not reap the rewards of a loving committed relationship. My man enjoys a good rare steak, a hot woman (me as he tells me all the time hehe) and he loves his tall cold beers but he loves me more than any of all that put together and he isnt afraid to show it. That is a REAL man
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowEverything
    Woe is me, for I lavish in sadness and despair, blah blah blah blah.

Silence!!!!

Like I always say..................N E X T!

Why the **** would you let yourself get emotionally wrapped into her? What are you...some kind of.....woman!? Real men don't have feelings or emotions. We enjoy our steaks rare, our women hot, and our beers tall! Find camaraderie with your fellow male peers, and **** your females. Literally.

Women are good for only one thing - **** meat.
    When you're done, you don't stare at the leftovers. There's not interim period of sadness over what you've just plundered.

Hope this helps,
    Asshole
    YOU'VE OBVIOUSLY BEEN DEEPLY HURT BY A GIRL/WOMAN - don't put us all down - we aren't all the same!
    Jakki

That is a REAL man
    That is a gay man.
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.

OKKK..yet another horrible post by that emotionally disturbed guy.
    Crammond it takes longer than 3 months sweety, dont worry it will fade A guy i loved more than life itself dumped me and it took about 6 months before i was rational again. I've forgiven him but i havn't gotten over him yet (coz i love him and i know he loves me mainly because of him saying he'd commit suicide if i went with another guy..he said that last month) but i'm soooo happy now i don't hurt, I don't worry etc it's ok with me that he doesnt wanna be with me i can be happy without him. You need to learn this too it may take time and don't force it but look at all the wonderful things in life.