+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should you say/do when askking a girl to be your gf

What should you say/do when askking a girl to be your gf

Hey guys, so after seeing this girl a few times it has finally come into my mind to ask her out. But in what way should I askk her out? should it be along the lines of do you want to go out? or, do you want to be my gf? is there a difference b/w the two? And should more intimate feelings and expressions be shown before I even think about asking her?

What's the extent of your intimacy so far? What makes you want to have her as your g/f?

mmm well that to me is always the hard part, we have been talking online for months and have only recently met up several times, I deep down probably know it is better to try and establish a better relationship in real life but it's hard to just ignore those 9 months of talking =/, Time is also a factor here I'm worried she is expecting me to ask her out and the longer I put it off the worse, I do have a fairl good hunch she likes me.As for the intimacy small touches and closeness is as far as it has got.

Kiss her next time you see her, and go from there. If she likes it and wants more, then ask her to be your g/f soon. If she rejects it, drop her. Nine months is a really long time to talk to someone on the internet, so you should at least have some of idea of what type of person she is, and as long as that matches up in real life, I think you should be okay. But yeah, go for the kiss, then ask her like the next day.

Definitely try for the kiss next time. As for whether there is a difference between asking someone out and asking them to be your gf, there is a pretty big difference. Asking someone out is just going on a date, or even several dates. There's no commitment there, less pressure, no expectations of exclusivity. Asking someone to be your gf is basically asking them to commit to you. By this time you probably have some idea of how she feels about commitment. Personally, and I know this is true of a lot of women, a guy asking me to be his girlfriend before he's even kissed me, would seem like a disconnect. I figure that conversation happens after at least a few official dates, if you like to commit early, but everyone feels differently about this. Maybe there are women out there who would feel more comfortable dating after some kind of commitment, but usually that comes anywhere from days to months after a first date.

Asking someone to be your GF is very very lame in my opinion. Unless you are 8 years old. Just spend time in each others company and see what happens.

here's the trick to first kisses. you only go 90% of the way. 90%! you let the girl come the other 10% and if it works out it works out

LOL should I be taking advice from HITCH??!!