+ Follow This Topic

Thread: random ring on my girls finger

random ring on my girls finger

without to much back story

basic question

about 2 months ago my girlfriend claimed to have found a ring on the counter of a movie theater and has had it on ever since. Tonight in bed i realized she was still wearing it. The ring, has 3 hearts on it, the center being slightly larger than the surroundings. I told her i didnt like the ring and she got upset. Then i asked her to take it off, and she got more upset. Than i demanded she took it off and gave it to me or she leave my apartment. She gave it to me after making a fuss and sticking her finger out for me to pull it off myself. Than i tossed on the chair near my bed and she was concerned with where i put it.

After this we were quite for a few minutes as we laid in bed and just to see what she would say, i told her i was going to get rid of it, and buy her a new ring to replace it.

i dont believe my gf would cheat on me. We have been together for more than 2 years, this is not a random relationship. Were both 23.

So after i said that, she got even more upset. Making sniffling noises and her eyes got all teary. She argued that she liked the design and that it was not from another guy. She has lied to me in the past about talking to other guys behind my back, but it hasent been a problem for about a year.

my main question is, is it wrong for me to be concerned? I thought well if the ring was found like she says i dont see why she would have such attatchment to it. Plus i was gonna buy her a gift.

It's her ****ing finger, she can put whatever she wants on it.

It probably wasn't the ring she was attached to, she was probably just trying to stand up for herself because you were making unreasonable demands. It's too bad she finally gave in. She wasn't crying because of the ring, she was crying because her boyfriend is an asshole.

Yes, you were wrong.

wow!!! you were so wrong in doing that! girls wear rings!! girls like rings!!! why wouldn't you believe her?

it's too late to ask if you're wrong!!!

that was a terrible thing to do....

EDIT: and yes i agree that she was crying because you're an asshole!!!

Not only an asshole but an insecure one at that! You are, what I refer to as, a Beta Male! I only wish your GF would realize this and start dating a real man.

YurkaDurk = You're a Dork. Give her ring back and apologize.