+ Follow This Topic

Thread: giving guys head

giving guys head

there are all of these messsages posted telling guys how to give girls head, but none giving girls any advice. i anyone could post some, that would be great. also, i know this sound nieve but is it still good to use condoms when giving someone a blow job even if you know they haven't been with anyone else? and isn't there some special month ones that are best to get? should i use a diaphram or something when he's eating me out? any advice would be greatly appreciated-beth
    Last edited by babygirl100; 15-06-03 at 12:47 AM.

Well, first of all to address the contraceptives issue, for oral sex they really aren't necessary. The only reason to use condoms while giving a guy head is if you're worried about catching an oral STD. If you know he hasn't been with anyone else then there's really no need. As for a diaphragm, it really would be obselete. All a diaphragm does is kill semen that enters the body. Even if the guy had something you could catch a diaphragm really wouldn't do a damn thing against it. As far as advice goes I couldn't really tell ya. I've only had one girl that I let try it with me and I made her stop because I didn't have any feelings for her so I'm not all too experienced with the subject. I'm sure one of the other guys on this forum will be able to leave you something useful though.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Firstly, a diaphragm does not kill sperm, it simply helps prevent it from entering the cervix.

Secondly, if you plan on engaging in sexual activities with more than 1 person, a condom would be a good idea, otherwise its not so neccessary.

As for advice goes, there is one main pointer that all girls should heed:
    Keep it wet! lots and lots of saliva is good, helps reduce friction and makes it feel much nicer!

Also, be enthusiastic, dont just bob up and down on it, use different movements and pressures, but most important of all -
    ASK HIM WHAT HE LIKES! You can be any man's best blow if you know exactly what he likes and doesnt!
    [URL=http://homepage.mac.com/durf/ot-faces/faces/Jenny.jpg]Me and my Lady[/URL] | {1y 10m 7d}
    "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Mahatma Gandhi

A diaphragm does kill sperm. By itself it doesn't but they it's supposed to be used with spermicidal fluids as well.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Precisely, spermacide kills sperm, and you dont have to use spermacide with a diaphragm.
    [URL=http://homepage.mac.com/durf/ot-faces/faces/Jenny.jpg]Me and my Lady[/URL] | {1y 10m 7d}
    "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Mahatma Gandhi

To answer her origional question...
    Every guy is different. Couple of things to remember:
    The most sensative part of the penis is the head, with even more sensitivity on the top part. ( the part that is facing him when it's erect. Second is definately enthusiasm. Pretend/or be sincere if you do happen to like it, that it is a lot of fun for you too. Make eye contact with him if you can, and when you do put as much of a sexy smile as you can. These things seem to be universal for all guys. Other things you can try is to take it in as far as you can without gagging. Change speed and pressure. Ask him what he likes, or to give you signals when he is enjoying or not enjoyng something, and you will eventually be able to tell what he likes and what he doesn't. Don't switch what you are doing alot during a given blowjob session. Each thing you try, look for the "i like that signal" and keep doing it for a while, then switch. Not only will that give him a lot of pleasure, but it will build up the orgasm over and over again, making the final release way more intense than it would beif you just bobbed your head up and down. Pay attention to his testes too, caress them with your fingernails gently, or the palms of your hands, or even gently suck on them whil rubbing his penis with your hand. Just try a bunch of different things until you know what he does and doesn't like. But most important, ask him, as I'm sure you would appreciate it if he asked you what you liked.

Best of luck,
    ViSionS
    Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness in which they were created. --Albert Einstein