+ Follow This Topic

Thread: a lot of space

She needs a lot of space

This is my short story . I met this girl at work and right away chemistry and sparks flu.She was crazy about me so was i .She broke up with her boyfriend for me said she has never done that. We had 2 intense really good weeks. More serious and intense then she has ever had. .Which was way to strong she was talking about trips months from now moving in together ect.She is 23 never had her other boyfriends give her flowers until me Then after 2 weeks she was crying saying we needed to slow down. Then she said she cant do this right now. That she needs a lot of space maybe all summer which is at least 4 months and she pulled away. That she cant be with me and be selfish and thats how she needs to be now. So we fully are out of contact with each other. I told her i wont text or call her. If she wants to talk or see me she knows where i am. Is this some what of a normal thing i think it is. But just from these indications im wondering if she will come back to me down the road.

So im wondering on girls thoughts. Ive never met a girl this close to what i want. I want to wait for her for sure.

Her close friend i met once messaged me this.

Hey!
    It was great meeting you! You were the first guy that claudia has dated that Stephen and i both liked.
    Im sorry thing didnt work out. She told me yesterday. I know she just needs some space and i know she does like you. The only thin i can say is dont come on to strong..... Just be her friend right now and maybe who knows.
    It was really good to meet you and if you ever wanna play roller hockey with Stephen just let him know. The offer still stands.

Take care,
    Sam

Her cousin i met once sent me this.

It was really nice to meet you, I am actually shocked because of all the nice stories she would tell me about you she would say while she and I would be going off to sleep. Well I hope that it all works out for the best and that your paths will cross again someday cuz I liked you you two seemed liked a good match. So stay positive and hopefully Clo can stretch her wings where she needs for now.
    I hope to see you again soon.
    ~Frances
    Last edited by shand; 25-04-11 at 01:09 AM.

She is either contemplating on going back with her ex or is already seeing him again secretly.

Tip: never date someone that is in or is freshly out of a relationship.....you were the rebound guy.

I understand that but she is for real broken with him.She was not that into him said im zillion times better.They only dated since mid dec until mid march. He has moved somewhere else for the summer for work.

Why would her best friend tell me she does need space and that she does like me just dont come on strong. Unless those are true. She told me pretty much everything was not goood with him.That they only had sex once a week ect.

He is out of the question so thats not part of figuring this out. Which is another reason why she pushed me away.She doront want me to be a rebound . I really did overwhelm her but she was part of it just as much until she tried to slow down. So he is not part of this situation anymore.

Also we both came on toooo strong but she slowed down and i kept being strong. No one specialy girls like it when someone is too into them right away.You cant build from it and they want to be able to make you into them ect. Shel come back just like many close family cousins and people say. I will be ready to be casual as ****. I will also be really busy then. Life is about chance im confident for many reasons she will be back.You never know though if not then ill be living my life.

I think we may have the same type of situation for sure, but yours is just in the future of my situation haha

You quoted "He has moved somewhere else for the summer for work". and she needs a lot of space maybe all summer. Can you see it now?

Quote Originally Posted by bobinlove View Post
    I think we may have the same type of situation for sure, but yours is just in the future of my situation haha

Ha kinda the same yeah but really different at the same time. Well we stopped talking last monday. So who knows until we talk again. the waiting time period is on. All on my life doing my thing for now.