Hey all. Here's the skinny on the relationship problem I've been having which has been giving me some pretty bad anxiety.
I met this girl near the end of January, she's roommates with my best friend's sister at a college about hour and a half away from me. We get to talking, and by the end of February I'm coming down every weekend to visit her, staying overnight for one night each weekend then returning late the following day, usually Sunday. We have a sexual relationship, we talk everyday, and everything has been going great except for a couple of things.

She's going home in two weeks, meaning she'll be over 2 hours away from me.
She doesn't like putting titles on relationships, but we both agreed to be exclusive during the entire time we've been together.
She doesn't want to do long distance, but she still wants to talk. She doesn't want me to visit because she said it's not fair that I have to keep driving to see her, since I've been doing it since February. She said she'll be busy with work over the summer, but believes she'll be able to visit me once a month. We also agreed to end the exclusiveness of our relationship for the summer, we both believe we won't find anyone better but there's always a chance one of us could meet someone. She said she wants to see where we are in the fall before she commits to anything.

I should note she did not have a vehicle when I was visiting her this year, but she did come home once with her roommate to visit me.

I'm pretty hung up on this girl. I don't love her, but I definitely think the potential is there.

Is there anything I can do, besides cutting ties to dull down this anxiety, or at least put me in a happy place?