+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need new ways to kiss

need new ways to kiss

I've been going out with my boyfriend for a little less than three months, and already I feel like we're running out of new ineresting ways to kiss. I mean we make out and stuff, and i feel like i've already explored every part of his mouth. There must be something new i can do to spice it up a bit. I really like him and want to keep both of us happy. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. -beth
    Last edited by babygirl100; 15-06-03 at 12:48 AM.

Something kinda weird that I liked is to run my tongue along the backside of her upper teeth then lower teeth then again on the front side. It felt so weird to have it done to me and I loved it. Make sure they have decent oral higeine though or it could end up nasty.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    try kissing upside down. trust me, it's really werid but interesting. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

peshkunta Guest
    Try sucking on his tongue...it's awesome.

I was just talking about this in another thread but I didn't go into detail. I dated a girl in highschool that when she kissed me, chills would go shooting up my spine, and I would often feel dazed when we were through. She taught me how to do what she was doing, but it either isn't as effective on girls as it is on guys, or I just haven't practiced enough because I don't get quite the reaction I would give her, but it's pretty close. Now the first time you do it, you are going to have to some how signal to him that you want him to let you do the kissing for a minute or so. All he has to do is let you kiss him and have the tip of his tongue available and a little closer to the opening of his mouth than if it were at rest. I know so far it sounds complicated but it realy isn't, basically all he has to do is open his mouth and let you kiss him. Next make sure you know where the roof of his mouth is, the tip of his tongue is, and the top of his tongue about 2 cm back from the tip. Now, take your tongue, and use your feminine touch (<<--this is probably why guys have a hard time with it) and make tiny circles with the very tip of your tongue so you are touching the tip of his. Now move to the top of the tonge a couple of centimeters, and very gently rub it with the tip of your tongue. Notice I keep saying tip. Try to work in light touches to the roof of his mouth and even rear gum line if you can do it smoothly, but always go back to the tip and top of his tongue. If you get it right, a couple of minutes of this and he will worship the ground you walk on. Oh, one other thing, try to work this in between normal mutual kissing. If you are lucky, you won't have to explain it to him, and he will pick up on it too. Vary it all you want once you get the hang of it, but just never neglect the spots I I said before, and kissing can be a whole lot of fun. Just remember to pretend like your tongue is a feather when you are touching those spots, just increase or decrease pressure if you aren't getting a response and you will learn what I am talking about. I guess you might be wondering how a 16 y/o (at the time) could be so young and so good at kissing, like she'd been doing it for 20 years, well it turned out she was was the school slut, and had lost her verginity at the age of 11. I'm just glad I didn't sleep with her, because aparently most of the school had.

I guess some of you might have noticed, but I'm new to this board and sometimes my posts get a little long and drawn out, so if it gets out of hand, just let me know, and I'll try to weed out the less important stuff, I was just raised to be very thorough in everything I do, + there's a little OCD I think that goes along with it too.

Anyway, I hope this helps. Belive me, if you do it right, you both are going to have a lot more fun kissing!
    ViSionS
    Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness in which they were created. --Albert Einstein

Wow, thanks a lot everyone. That last one especially was really great. And no I dont think your answers are too long ViSionS, it was very helpful.

Let me know how it goes. Glad I could help!

ViSionS