+ Follow This Topic

Thread: whats up with this

whats up with this

The guy im with only twice now sexually has had to interrupt sex becasue he had to pee. He left like a few times in the middle. The next time same thing happened and we were at it all nite and he could not "get there". This is a bit hard for me to take as i am overwieght but still attractive to him i know, i think. But this leaves me wondering, he also kept wanting to put it somewhere else...i feel really upset about this because i feel like i wont hear from him again either becasue he was rather rude to me earlier in the nite about some stupid boots i was wearing that werent to his liking. He also left me for younger probably prettier girls...literally. He is 37 and was recently with a 19 year old.

He is my ex from years ago so we definitely have a past. But I dont know how to stop thinking i turned him off and its really upsetting me.
    Last edited by abn25; 26-04-11 at 08:21 AM.

Solution: Don't have sex with the ex

Either he drank a big gulp before he came over or he was making excuses for needing a break.

It's really possible he's just having erectile dysfunction issues and it has nothing to do with you. I hear that can happen to guys when they start closing in on 40.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If he still had a boner, he may have prostate issues or a urinary tract infection. When you say he wanted to "put it somewhere else", do you mean anal sex? Because if he engages in this routinely, and without a condom, I'd bank on the urinary tract infection.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yes i think he still did but needed help sort of keeping it up, he mentioned something about his prostate though but didnt go into detail. I agree about the infection either now or in the past because he wanted anal. I know i shouldnt care though but my self esteem has taken a dive anyway.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I should add that if he has hypertension, diabetes, or some other health issue that may affect his cardiovascular system, or if he takes medications, he may have troubles with impotence.

In other words, it's not you.

Have him see a doctor.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?