Hi,

I just wanted to instroduce myself before I go throwing relationship questions around.

Happy Easter first of all, I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I did (mostly).

I'm 31, been with my girlfriend for two years now. Overall we're very happy and want to eventually get married and have a family together, there's a few issues though:

She's 3 years older than me and she used to think this was an issue, I've managed to assure her that it's fine and doesn't bother me at all, but then she does still say things like "I'm 34, I'm too old for this, or that"

I've had big debt problems in the past, when we met I owed 27 grand in personal loans and credit cards, since then I've paid off 20 grand of this, and now have 7 grand left over. She's very worried over this and refuses to live with me until I've cleared all this debt. She's also very against any debts and thinks anything more than mortgage is something to be very concerned about.

She's a nurse, and works long hours, due to this she's very stressed and tired a lot fo the time, and we don't get to see as much of each other as we'd like due to her shift patterns.

Anyway, will leave it at that for now, see you all in the forums. I'm pretty dumb with dealing with relationship problems so I'm sure you'll see plenty of questions from me over time.

Andy