+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok so do women want men?

Ok so do women want men?

I read the "Do women really need a man in their life?" thread and all women said no, I can understand that. I don't need a woman but I still want one...

So do women want men? Or do you have more of a take it or leave attitude and couldn't care less if you were never with a man?

Yeah, you don't need to need something to want it.

I, personally, am attracted to other girls, but I don't NEED another girl. I want (and and am in a relationship with) one, though.

There are other times you can want but not need something, too. Do you want a free car? Probably. Do you NEED a free car? Probably not.

Anyway, in that other thread, I don't think everyone means they aren't interested in men so much as they don't depend on a man.
    I am homosexual. A lesbian, actually. If you have a problem with that, then it sucks for you. It's not your problem. It's not even a problem. I quite like it this way.

It all depends on a woman's sense of self. If she has any doubts about her ability to be happy and productive while alone, she might crave a man's attention in order to make her feel safe and worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by HazelDesdemona View Post
    It all depends on a woman's sense of self. If she has any doubts about her ability to be happy and productive while alone, she might crave a man's attention in order to make her feel safe and worthwhile.
    So if a woman wants a man that means she can't be happy and productive alone? You make it out like it's bad for a woman to want a man... Do all women feel this way?

Men have no trouble admitting that they want a woman. But for women it seems like they want to make it seem like they don't want men... So now I'm thinking maybe you don't just want to make it "seem" that way, you just honestly don't want men?

Like men, women want toys.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Women don't realize how badly they need men.

When shit hits the fan, and societal norms go to hell, women come running to men in a jiffy.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by iCake View Post
    So if a woman wants a man that means she can't be happy and productive alone? You make it out like it's bad for a woman to want a man... Do all women feel this way?
    No. Nothing is as fantastic as having a great man beside you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I desire to have a man. He provides the affection I can get from no one else.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    No. Nothing is as fantastic as having a great man beside you.
    Define a great man.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
    Define a great man.
    A great man... hmm. Well, he exists in my imagination! I would think he is strong and confident, mature and not boyish, makes me feel safe, and above all, makes me feel womanly.

Actually, I have quite a long list.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I absolutely want men. Right now I don't want to be attached to any one man, but I know that will pass as I heal. I want to be able to share all the good and bad in life with someone I love and who fulfills me emotionally, sexually, intellectually, and spiritually. I want to be able to tackle the challenges in life together. That sounds great! I just also want to know that if I had to, I could do it on my own. That makes having a partner to help you through a bonus and something you can be grateful for rather than dependent on.

We all need people from time to time. I know I need my family and friends. If you have a wonderful partner you might need them too. Ultimately though, there's no one person you need. If they leave you or die, you will get by. You will find other people to help when you need it, and maybe discover that you don't need as much help as you thought. I know I did.

"A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle." --Irina Dunn

"Men without women are like fish without water to swim in." --lyrics from Shadow and Jimmy, by Was (Not Was)
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Well they may not need us for many things but they need us. And we need them. If we didn't need each other we wouldn't exist. Most women who posted on the other thread are just too stubborn or gay or just ignorant.

Well they may not need us for many things but they need us. And we need them. If we didn't need each other we wouldn't exist. Most women who posted on the other thread are just too stubborn or gay or just ignorant.
    Brilliant! Anyone who says they dont need someone to love is just plain bitter over something.

Of course women need men - who else would change the tyre on the car when you've had a puncture?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast