+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This is a hard one ...

This is a hard one ...

Hello All ...

I went to Las Vegas with a co-worker last week... It was a spur of the moment trip, anyways, we were going to go for a few hours, instead we stayed for the entire weekend... My questions here is, while we were there we were holding hands, kissing (no tongue) .. Always close, like hugging everytime we got into the elevator, Is this normal events for vegas?? Well, anyways, I get attached to people very easily, and now I am getting attached to her ... Here's my delima, not only does she work there, but so does her mom ... Actually her mom, is kinda like my boss!!! Imagine that!! So, we have talked at work, but nothing special... I have called her a few times, and she never calls me back... I have also sent her a few text messages and she doesn't respond to those either ... What does all of this mean... Am I barking up a tree that doesn't exist... Did I read too far into this, and get the wrong impression ...

--- Please Advise ---

if i were you, i'd a tried to get a peice since you were in vegas and all. but you guys of co-workers, so she probably feels weird about it in an office enviroment. chicks are fickle like that man. just act like you don't want her. for some reason that makes chicks crazy for ya' Don't know why, just does... they're stupid i guess

You kissed. Get the hint and keep going. Tell her mom too
    The only way to guaruntee a 100% rejection rate is never to ask at all.