+ Follow This Topic

Thread: first date sooo good.. second date a bit of a disaster. help! really like this one!!

first date sooo good.. second date a bit of a disaster. help! really like this one!!

so i met a guy on a snowbaording trip, we actually did not talk until the end of it as it was a group bus and we eyed each other alot of the weekend, i did not get his number nor did he get mine. he added me to fb, we didnt talk alot in there ,just casual chat. .. two months later i bump into him at a dance and i always thought he was a cutie, we hit it off well and are flirting, dancing the whole night. he gets my bbm and says he wants to take me to show and a dinner and make it a date. I agree. we go on this date and its sooo amazing, we conencted, laughed, and even cuddled at my house that night. the next day he messages me that night saying he had a wicked time with me and wants to see me again.. so a week and a half later i arrange to see him for a second date. this time... not so good

date 2: we go to his friends dj show, and dinner, unfortunately this gal got too drunk and was jsut talking the talk... aka embarassed about how i could not walk down the stairs and he had to help me . he laughed it off, but then i got all emotional asking if he still likes me and why he takes me on dates kinda deall.. jsut so silly! he says he will be going to states for 6 weeks soon here and i say why are u telling me this, he is like just saying, and saying to take casual. He has to leave my house as he is going to vetgas the next morning of this date, so i message him apologizing the next day he says its all good and we will keep in touch when he gets back.. he comes nack and he does end up bbm me how ever the conversation is very casual now.. he leaves in a week and a half for his 6 week trip and we both have few days off, but he is not asking me to hang out in this time...

i am jsut wodnering if you think he still has interested in me at all? he is not as mushy mush as he was prior to date two, giving me emoticons and kiss kiss, calling me sweety etc, it was a very casual bbm convo just asking how i am doing and if i am watching the game, so from a guys perspective where do u think i stand with this guy? and how do i get him to give me a chance here for a third date... i really wanna see him before he goes away for six weeks but i am not sure if i shd make any initative of any sort, or if i should text him this week jsut say hey cutie hows your weekend been.. hope you have a good time in the states. and lets kee in tocuh type thing... i am jsut a lost gal here and i could see myself really being with this guy, he has been on my mind ever since date 1.. and i am embarassed abotu what i did on date 2.

please help!!! thanks .. also he lvies in a different city, so its not like we can see each other all the time, hes hour half away.

Please keep in mind this is only from my personal experience.

When a woman has to much to drink on a second date and begins to spill emotions we get scared. Men have the same amount of emotion as girls but we display and deal with it in other ways.

My advice is not to chase someone who isn't returning your txts or making an effort to get to know you. Stand on your own, when the right guy comes along he will accept you no matter what and you will fill the same way.

I have made a lot of stupid relationship mistakes, talking about myself to much, getting drunk etc .. but everything is a learning curve ...so don't hit yourself to hard!

you should initiate the next meet up.
    nothing wrong with getting drunk, and if he can laugh it off then meh... go for it.

be confident. don't get worked up about it. shrug it off like he did.
    simples