+ Follow This Topic

Thread: [Advice please]The Craziest thing you could ever imagine.

[Advice please]The Craziest thing you could ever imagine.

Hi all, I just registered to the forum and I wanted to have a few opinions/advice/flaming/critics about the crazy/stupid/ridiculous adventure that I'll start soon.

I recently met this girl on Facebook and for some stupid reason I couldn't stop stalking her profile ( I know it's creepy ) I'd at least visit her profile 10-15 times a day to see if she posted a comment or said anything.
    I always had a crush for Asian girls, but this girl has something that others don't, this girl is not letting me sleep at nights I wake up randomly 4-5 times a night and as soon as I wake up she's the first thing that pops in my head, I can't stop thinking about her, even though I barely know anything about her besides the fact that she's single and has 2 Facebook accounts with 5k friends each. ( err ? )
    She's Chinese and lives in Malaysia. I'm currently living in a South America country ( Business related )

Now, here comes the crazy part, I'm willing to give up everything I'm doing at the moment and travel to the other side of the world go so I can see her in person. But this girl doesn't even know I exist, I'm pretty much invisible in her huge 10k friend list. I've tried talking to her a few times on Facebook-chat but she always ignored and never said a single word. ( err ? )

However, I'm a persistent person and do not give up that easily. ( I do not accept failure or rejection well ) so I'm trying to figure a way for her to talk to me on Facebook and at least know that I do exist and I'm going to Malaysia for "vacations"

What I had planned to approach to her was talk to her in Facebook and let her gain a bit trust in me, Get her to know me a little bit, and tell her that I'd go to Malaysia for a couple of months and if she would like to hang out sometime with me while I'm there.

Well, that plan isn't going that well because she doesn't even answer me on Facebook.

What can I possible do to approach to her before I go to Malaysia? I'm traveling over there in about a month, I know where she lives ( Not the exact address ) but I know the city and the university she goes to. ( Stalk? LOL ) Yeah I know it sounds creepy as hell but that will be my last resource to see her in person and try to talk to her pretending that I know her and we're friends on Facebook.

I've had crushes for other Asian girls in the past but never really cared much about it, I was like " Oh she's pretty " That's it, I never had this feeling of (" I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get her to be my friend at least") This girl is so special to me, that I'd be the happiest person in the world with just seeing her in front of me.

The few friends I talked to about this they thought I was a retard and I was gonna fail hard and waste all my money in this crazy adventure, They said, " Life isn't a fairy tale story, wake up and see the reality " Well I clearly can't see reality, I do admit that what I'm doing is crazy but I feel that if I don't do it I'll regret it all my life and think that I could've had a chance with her.

What you guys think? Am I crazy for traveling to the other side of the world for a girl that doesn't even know I exist?

Feel free to flame, criticize me and tell me what you think about the adventure that I'll start soon.

I've fallen in love with her, even though I don't know much about her, something deep inside me tells me she's the right one and I'm willing to do anything on earth to at least have the slightest chance to be near her.

You don't know her. You know nothing about her. She won't speak to you. She doesn't know you.

And you are flying all the way to Malaysia to corner her somewhere and talk to her?

Bring a little extra money to bribe the prison guards....

Every single word you have written sounds like what goes through a scary, psychotic, stalkers head. If you are really obsessing like how you have written this post you need to get some professional help ASAP! I'm sorry but you are being delusional. This isn't fiction or some sort of movie, she won't find these things you are doing endearing or fall madly in love at the sight of you. She will be, and rightly so, terrified out of her mind and you will end up in a mental institution or jail.

Stop looking at her Facebook, stop trying to talk to her, go out in the real world, stop watching television and movies and interact with people in a normal scenario.

oh fark ... that's just so creepy !!!!!

Oh god a guy has just visited me last month though I showed no interest n he knew it, he ended up having me be straight right after met him in real the first time, flew all over here from another country just to insist that he wanted a relationship not friendship only lol, all he knew was my towns name n my number on Fb. Learn from his lesson- I hope? Ur creepy btw sniff.

I said sorry only friendship n he was upset which made me just ... Dunno what to do n guilty.

Now, I know its stupid and crazy, and I'm not exactly stalking her, I just really want to see her, obviously when I get to see her she wont have the slightest idea that I did such thing just to see her or meet her what I will do will always remain just for me. All I want is either establish a normal friendship with her or if possible something more, I'm gonna take my time and try to do things slowly to somehow approach to her naturally like it would be a coincidence or something. I can stay as long as I want in Malaysia, money isn't an issue. Haven't you guys ever fall in love so deep that you would do anything on earth to at least know if you a chance with that person?

Love does crazy things. I've never in my life thought I would do something like this, in fact if someone would've had tell me this a couple of months ago I'd had tell him this his out of his mind. But now that I, myself is in this position I feel that is something I must do or else I'll regret it in the future, I don't have anything to loose but money, which is worthless and will never bring me any happiness like finding true love. Perhaps my way of doing things are ridiculous, I mean who travels around the world to see a girl that doesn't even know I exist? Ha, but I got nothing to loose, all I want is to know if I have a chance with her. If not, then I'll just return to my country. I got nothing to loose, why not take the chance when I have the resources and the money to do it? (:

I'm not going to be so cruel and call you creepy especially since you haven't done anything yet, you're just fantasizing at this point. But I will say this...man, you know nothing about her-- "love" at first sight is extremely vain. It's wrong and shallow that you look at a girl and think she's the one for you because of how she looks. When I was single that's what I hated most about guys. No one took the time to get to know me for me--flaws and all. You don't love her, you are idolizing her and falling in love with the idea of who you want her to be. Let me just say it's not fair to her and you should abandon this attempt for the good of BOTH of you.

Quote Originally Posted by x17Panic View Post
    Haven't you guys ever fall in love so deep that you would do anything on earth to at least know if you a chance with that person?
    Err .. nope, never felt inclined to travel to the otherside of the world just to see a girl I have never spoken to and never seen. But then to be fair I have never fallen in love with a photo on facebook before because frankly that's just way too creepy for me

And you are way too creepy

Look, it's up to you. As long as you won't feel bad that it fails horribly. Just keep your expectations low, not unless your thinking of how badly it will end up, in that case it's going to be high. And it's not because of you. Even if the most handsome charismatic man on earth and did this with the a girl that looked like the elephant mans twin sister with the voice of Fran from the nanny, the possibility of it working without a little awkwardness would be very low. I don't care how great a man you are. Doing this is like sending a big giant red flag for clinginess in a woman's mind...which is code for possessive, jealous and possibly abusive which every woman wants to avoid...you know, unless they are into bad relationships. If you're going anyway make sure she's not the only reason because it won't take long for her to say no...leaving you plenty of time to go sight seeing. You're not a child, you don't need other peoples approval. lol I mean, you obviously know the idea is insane! So as long as you're not going to regret anything do as you please. Enjoy yourself!

Lol, you better consider it as traveling only if you really want to go, how old are you btw? I was like this when I didn't know about Real life as much as now lol. Life is not a bed of roses arrr, you r hoping that she will hug u with a big pleasant that you will be coming? How is it if she's not who she's on facebook? Fake informations n all? Except she had real life friends on there, btw, biggest issue is not travelling to someone far away without knowing them but the fact that she showed no Interest to You, Wake Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Listern not hear' hit the nail on the head, it is not fair to her. She has ignored you completely on facebook so leave her alone. You say you don't take rejection to well, so why are you willing to travel around the world just so she can reject you face to face? She is not interested in a relationship with you and the more you try to 'make' her the more likely she is to ring the authorities or at least 'de friend' you. As rude and mean as the previous poster have been, there is some truth in there words. You need to book a session with a professional for the sake of the free world and yourself. Btw how do you if she really is a Asian chick with 10k friends and not some fat man with no life?? Think about it mate, it's okay for someone not to want you, don't take it personally.

also, how do you know who she is? her picture could be fake!!! she might not even really exist!

and to say you love someone from a picture is bleepin ridiculous! dude..... i can't believe you are even thinking this crap. wow........

Quote Originally Posted by x17Panic View Post
    I've fallen in love with her, even though I don't know much about her, something deep inside me tells me she's the right one and I'm willing to do anything on earth to at least have the slightest chance to be near her.
    This is not love. How old are you and have you been in a serious relationship before ?