+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My gf broken our engagement

My gf broken our engagement

i m 22 she is 19 i was wid her since 4 years and now suddenly she asked her parents to break the engagement and they did and now she does not want to be wid me anymore however i cant live widout her i cant move on i want her back

sounds like a troll to me...

if not trolling...sorry...maybe she just needs a little time for herself...just give her a ilttle space and hope that she comes around.

but she says that she does not want to come around
    Quote Originally Posted by courtney90 View Post
    sounds like a troll to me...

if not trolling...sorry...maybe she just needs a little time for herself...just give her a ilttle space and hope that she comes around.

dude we need more info unless your a troll.. if you are.. than maybe you should kill her parents.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    dude we need more info unless your a troll.. if you are.. than maybe you should kill her parents.

seriously...there is no way for anyone of us to give you any kind of advice without knowing more info.

Quote Originally Posted by arslan89 View Post
    but she says that she does not want to come around
    if she doesn't want to come around .. MOVE ON!! there are plenty more girls out there...

really think you're trolling! have a nice liife!

I know there are plenty of girls out there but she is special one for me. I only and only love her and I just can't get her out of my mind.

if she doesn't want to come around .. MOVE ON!! there are plenty more girls out there...

really think you're trolling! have a nice liife!

seriously...there is no way for anyone of us to give you any kind of advice without knowing more info.

Hi guys i m arslan 21 yrs old and my fiancee's name sabeena 18 yrs old... we are both cousins in relation.. my story is somewhat long hope u ppl wil not get bored of it , here it is as follows;
    I love Sabeena so much since 3 or 4 yrs.. One day I visited her home and when I saw her I fell in love wid her and started going their house after 3 or 4 days in start , one day in evening we were alone in room so I told her that I m in love wid her, initially she refused becaise she was afraid that her parents will not agree for this relationship but when I sent my mom to her home they said they are agree for our relationship and soon we got engaged. After that I started visiting their home twice or thrice in a month and have some kissing or hugging with her sometimes. Her family parents brothers , sisters are of somewhat free mind but I always have some doubts in my mind (dont know why) about her from the beginning of our relationship and we also had small fights over cell phone due to my habits of doubting her or stopping her to do her work at home like cooking and cleaning house. Last month her elder sister got married, I also attended that marriage but I was surprised because my fiancee was ignoring me and not behaving me normal like she was before. When I asked her why was she behaving like that with me. She told me that she had said everything that I said to her about stopping her to talk to elder sister's husband and doubting habits and her mother also got very angry at me due to my habits. My fiancee told me not to call her again because her mother had stopped her to have any contact with me and she told me that she respects her mother way too much. Inititally I tried my best efforts to sort out all the things and begged her for one chance and promised her to change myself but it didnot work anymore.I stopped calling her for one day but the other day I was feeling lonely then I called her but instead of answering my call herself, she gave her phone directly to his father and her father was angry at me and said they dont want to have any kind of relationship with me and stopped me to call again to her. I tried my best to let her father assure that I will not repeat those mistakes again and asked many times for forgiveness but he said no. I also sent my mother to their home and my mom talked to my fiancee that she should atleast answer calls but my fiancee said she does not want to have any contact with me. Today I talked to my brother about this matter and he went to their home alongwith his wife to discuss all these things with her parents and her, after all discussion my brother told me that she is very annoyed due to your past behaviour with her as I used to doubted her so much and stopped her to talking to any guy and I even stopped to have male friends at university, as a result she is annoyed of me, she also said that "He gets jealous due to little things and I need a jolly husband not a jealous one". Her parents said that about me that "He is mentally and physically ill , he should become set himself first on his feet then we will think about marriage." But my brother assured them that it will not be repeated anymore and her parents and she said okay we are now only compromising due to you. they said it because they trust my brother so much. So she is now not talking to me anymore and none of her family is answering my calls. My problem is my brother has avoided me to call her as she will tell her father that he is annoying me by calling me again but I can not live without hearing her voice and I am so much depressed and tense due to this situation please suggest me something dear friends. I dont know what to do. My brother has assured that he will help me in this matter and will let me get married to her only if I agree with him. So what should I do? But I am not sure either I am able to get her back or not? And is my relationship is still saved or ended?
    HELPPPP
    She has told my brother that now she would only talk to if she got married to me then after marriage she will ofcourse do contact with me but not before marriage because due to contact problems increase...

First: I find it funny that you love a cousin... It's not good here.

Second: I have seen ur story around, it's as simple as this, I know coz I'm a girl, as long as she was angry n you Try to talk with her more, it will explode. Do you understand that? So you better leave her alone and try to move on yourself, just try your best to move on, she won't be as angry after a while, then maybe slowly to reconnect by a phone call to see if she's ok at the time, or not, just leave it more time. Btw don't hang on with ur feelings as you will only get hurt. Move on and if she doesn't love you then, you arr not as hurt.

First of all thanks for your reply. In our religion, Islam, it is allowed to marry cousins. And Yes I agree with you that I made her more angry with my phone calls. But listen, at that time, I got confused that why she was so much changed so I tried to solve the problem by talking to her. But she got more angry. And now she has turned her phone off permanently and her family members also does not listen to my phone call. and my fiancee has also prohibited her friends to pick up my phone or reply my txts. Her friends say that she is happy now and does not love me anymore. And they told me that she said that she will act according to whatever her parents tell her, and the problem is that her parents will never allow her now to get married to me. She has also not talked to me since previous two weeks. Our breakup was on 15 April and its 30th April today. I am still very depressed. My family always telling me to forget her and move on but I can't move on. I will never let her get married to someone other than me. I am ready to be the person she will like. I want to tell her that I am much changed now but she is not ready to listen to me never ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabella View Post
    First: I find it funny that you love a cousin... It's not good here.

Second: I have seen ur story around, it's as simple as this, I know coz I'm a girl, as long as she was angry n you Try to talk with her more, it will explode. Do you understand that? So you better leave her alone and try to move on yourself, just try your best to move on, she won't be as angry after a while, then maybe slowly to reconnect by a phone call to see if she's ok at the time, or not, just leave it more time. Btw don't hang on with ur feelings as you will only get hurt. Move on and if she doesn't love you then, you arr not as hurt.

Dude... it doesnt matter if marrying your cousing is allowed.. its gross and if you have kids they gonna have both a pp and a va-jj.

Can you please tell me how things will work it out instead of telling me dangers of marrying her.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    Dude... it doesnt matter if marrying your cousing is allowed.. its gross and if you have kids they gonna have both a pp and a va-jj.

give her space

Exactly, she's avoiding you, continous phone calls or any contact will only push her away. You better take it easy and leave it at least a month, in the mean time, try to move on too. Give Her Lots Of Space.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabella View Post
    Exactly, she's avoiding you, continous phone calls or any contact will only push her away. You better take it easy and leave it at least a month, in the mean time, try to move on too. Give Her Lots Of Space.
    I sent her relatives to her home to talk about this issue but they told me that she is not ready even to hear my name and she says that she will never get married to me. I really love her from my whole heart so I cry every time. I have used all available resources, persons to let her get agreed to talk to me but she never did. Today her sister's husband visited our home to return engagement ring and gifts to me and he said that she says that she can die but can never agree to marry you. So they returned our engagement ring and my gifts to us and we returned their ring. I know I have lost her but still I do not wanna her let go. I also know that now she can never get agreed about our relationship but still I don't wanna lose my hopes. It seems like my life has been ruined since she was everything to me. I am ready to do everything to get her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast