+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Beach date?

Beach date?

Last edited by LaMb ChOp; 24-09-11 at 01:12 AM.

That's Great! I'm happy for you that you're ready to start again. He invited you, don't plan it out for him because he might have a plan already. Is this something you guys use to do before? If so, try to remember what you did then. Otherwise just bring a small beach bag with a bikini (or other swimsuit) and a change of comfortable clothes...like shorts and a comfy shirt. It most likely will be windy at the beach so bring a hair tie. If you have contacts wear them in case you're afraid of losing the glasses in the water. Just make sure you put your glasses in the bag with you in case you get sand in the eyes. Though, I go surfing with my contacts all the time with no problem other then dry eye..OH YEAH! Which reminds me, contact safe eye drops! And sunblock and wear sandals so it can fit in your bag easily and easy to take on and off. God, I love the beach! Don't be nervous, he already likes you and he already knows a little bit about you so there isn't too much pressure.

Also, don't worry about why you broke it off with him. I take it that this is your first date after the split, if it doesn't work out then it's no big deal. It's a good first step to moving on and if it works it's even better. Good luck!