+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 18 year old guy, girlfriend betrayed me with my best friend

18 year old guy, girlfriend betrayed me with my best friend

So I found out tonight that Chelsea and Max are in a relationship but, apparently, it’s not physical due to respect for me. This is bullshit. After the first few months of our relationship we rarely had sex. We wouldn’t even make out, so I don’t care if it’s not physical. The emotional betrayal is what hurts the most.

The thing is, I know it is, or at least was, physical. Why else would she spend the night at Max’s three days after she dumped me. (Btw nice job being respectful). A Boy and a Girl in a new relationship, home alone, sleeping together DO NOT do nothing. She wanted to sleep with me on the first date, I said no, so we had sex a few days later.

Chelsea even told me, multiple times, that she was attracted to other guys, I asked “Well is it anyone in particular?” she would say no, just guys like those in the firemen calender, so I thought it was normal attraction. Because, let’s face it, someone who is hot, is hot. Max is not a fireman. This is just one of her many lies.

Lie number 2: “I’m breaking up with you because I want to stop hurting you” Good job not hurting me, getting into bed with my oldest friend. Bah. I was ridiculously happy with you, the happiest I had been in my life. How the hell were you hurting me?

Lie number 3: “It’s not you it’s me, I have a problem, I need to be single in order to fix myself” The thing about fixing herself is that she’s rude/critical/expecting of people close to her. Not much of a problem right? Like I said i was very, very happy, so obviously it wasn’t that big of an issue, if at all. Yeah I got annoyed by it, but who ****ing cares. I know that no one is perfect.

Lie number 4: “I promise I’m going to stay single for a long time. I need too. I’m just not ready to be in a relationship. I don’t want to hurt you anymore.” AHAHAHA nice one. Three days sure is a long time. She said she would be single for three months to heal herself and make it easy for me.

Lie number 5: “I love you” I’m not being dramatic with this one, honestly. I know she did love me, once, but she kept on saying it right up until she dumped me, saying “I’m not in love with you, you’re like a brother or best friend to me”.

Lie number 6: “There’s nothing going on between me and Max, we’re just friends, your just paranoid because you need to get over me” I don’t even know what to say to this one. I honestly can’t believe she, in more words, said this. Seriously, **** you. This one is horrible.

I believed all of this because I love(d) her dearly, though I will never get back with her. The thing is we were actually great together. We were together for one year and living together for more than six months. She really helped me through a dark patch, I stopped smoking pot 4 times a day, she gave me motivation to live and shocked me out of depression. When I was no longer able to live with my parents I moved in with her. Then we had to move and the only place we could go was to her Nana’s. Then we had to move, again, so we rented a place of our own owned by my step-dad's best friends.

It just things like the fact I was there when her mother had a brain aneurysm, I was there while her mum was in hospital, I was there when she broke down thinking her Mum would die. I made sure she had all the support she wanted from me. Even hosting a market stall with her every week to help pay for hospital bills. She said she had no friends so I made my friends her friends, this is how she met Max a few moths ago. She’s even told people that I was, in her words, an amazing boyfriend. She knew that I would have always been there for her, able to take the brunt in order to help her through any problems.

The thing I don’t understand is why she would throw all of that away. Why throw all of that away to try out a new relationship because she was bored and **** everything up. I feel like such a ****ing idiot for believing her lies and thinking she cared about me. At least Max cared enough to tell me what was going on, though he’s not the one I should have heard it from. I asked Max if this was the reason he broke up with me, after I long pause all he could say was “I don’t know”. When I got home I sent him a bunch of angry texts. It’s just that if anything, physical or emotional, happened before we broke up, I just don’t know what I would do.

If I was a lesser man I would hit her, or Max, or post this on facebook. But I won’t. I can’t.

I'm not really asking for advice, just an audience and any insight they may have

OK I know you are pissed but this is the way the dating game goes. Just because you were so frikin happy doesn't mean she should stay with you. Two, your first warning of what she is like is how she was willing to sleep with you on the first date. She doesn't have any respect for herself dude you should have dumped her then. Third, since she is not married or engaged to you, she is free game to any guy. Now I'm not saying your friend has every right, he is a d ouche, but no worried there, she is going to burn him too, just wait and see. She is what they call a man eater. She craves tremendous attention, and she gets bored very easily. She is only in it for the thrill of meeting someone new, and it fades very quickly so she moves onto the next guy. So don't take it personally. It's not you, and it's not your friend, it's her. She can't get her pants off fast enough. Judging by her wanting to sleep with you right away, she was putting out for your friend just as quickly. Like I just mentioned, your friend will get burned too. Sex is a very powerful weapon and she knows how to use it.....I bet she will screw the boss for a promotion, screw the mechanic to fix her car, and find a rich guy so she can screw the pool boy, the mail man, etc.....

In other words she is a s lut.......