+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do if this guy doesn't call you when he's on vacation?

What should I do if this guy doesn't call you when he's on vacation?

I dated this guy for about 5 months now and we're going to be boyfriend-girlfriend when he comes back from Hawaii. he;s going on vacation with his parents.

He promises to call me when he gets to Hawaii but he doesn't. He had the time to poke me on Facebook and look at the picture I tagged him and respond, but not leave a message. I told him that, "your funny, you have the time to poke me but not have the time to leave a message." I think it's ridiculous. I know he's not obligated to call me, but why say you will call but not call? Should I leave him a message or give him a call. Should I text him like how's your trip?

He ignored me for 2 days before and I thought he was mad at me cuz I said w/e and hung up. He pissed me off when he said he was coming back on Friday and in the morning of that day he said he wasn't and then couple hours later he said he was and I told my friends we're going out and all. I felt embarrassed and played not once but twice. he ignored me cuz he wasn;t sure if I wanted to move to his place cuz we live 40 mins to hour away depending on traffic and he wasn't sure if I wanted kids in the future. He didn't want to be in the middle of serious relationship and break up with me like he did with his ex and hurt me. Is this a reasonable reason?

Anyways 2 days later I went out with a guy I met from a club through my friend that I also met from a club. I went out with boy of these guys while I was dating the other guy since we're not oblgated to be committed to each other.

If he calls me, then I know he cares, but if he doesn't call, then I don't know if he cares or even likes me cuz I'm not scared he might just ignore me and doesn't want to be a couple anymore. I;m lost

The other guy likes me and wants me to go clubbing. Should I go tonight even though I told the other guy that I plan on not seeing that guy anymore, but he said I can hang out with him as friends though.

I am not sure if he likes me or not, but he had a dream that I went out with the other guy and he got jealous and piss lol. He also said he still misses his ex when he's not around me.... I don't like that... =/

Maybe his phone doesn't work in Hawaii. Maybe it would cause heavy roaming fees. Try to catch him on facebook and tell him you're glad he's safe and you hope he's havig fun. But don't get mad at him for that since it's probably more of a technical issue.

He must have a reason not calling you...beside really people on holiday shouldnt be making calls, just enjoy the time off. probably check with him when he is back as what happened about calling you ... but i dont think guys like to be questioned.

If he's not calling, he doesn't gives a toss about you....end of.