+ Follow This Topic

Thread: slept with my crush's bestfriend, heelp!

slept with my crush's bestfriend, heelp!

A good friend of mine, lets call him jamal, which i've known for about 5 years now.. Well for about 7 months ago things changed between us, and we got even closer. We have always hhad much in common, but we got the same sence of humor, got the passion for the same music, we're attracted to eachother, the same religion and yeah.. we turn eachother in to better persons. But then again none of us have ever been the relationship type, and none of us have had the balls to tell.. Just been flearting. Jamals bestfriend, jamal and I used to hang out alot enjoying eachothers company, wo go well together. Jamals best friend lets call him Pedro have been givin me a few signs that his into to me, but i havent givin any back. Then this weekend Me,Jamal and Pepe bought booz and was just planning to hang out at Pepe's house. We drank alot and we got wasted. I had a flearty tone with Jamal. Then suddenly ive got really drunk, blackout's and stuff.. I slept with Pepe. I havent speaked to Jamal yet after this 2 days ago.. I know i ****ed up bigtime and im regretting it sooo much. Do u guys think things ever gonna be the same? Were pretty much made for eachother but when im acting like this.. Is there any hope?

No. This is something that cannot be changed. It's over between you two.

okok.. i feel you. so i should just forget about him and move on then ?

I'm pretty sure he's already trying to forget about you....

Yeh. Not judging..... but learn a lesson from drinking so much that you are not in control of yourself and take actions you wouldn't have taken if sober. It's probably not going to work out with the crush

I usually don't drink that much.. But believe me I've learnd my lession! I've talked to him, and tried to mention it but it's like he dont want to talk about it at all. When I've talked to him he has been like.. not mad, but not happy either. Seems like he wanna talk to me, but it's hard for him, like he needs time or something.. Maybe? He was the one who took contact first, if thats good for anything.

Sara, maybe you should just forget about Jamal. What about Pepe? Or Pedro, whatever his name is.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.