How can you tell that your partner isn't staying with you for your money, fame, beauty or power, and ,when all that runs out, he will dump you like you were the last trash?

No one can hide forever his true interests and when you want to know the person is who you think it is, it's better to make sure. This could save you from a lot pain, disillusion and even can save your life. If you have problems, I can help you so you don't get hurt or live with the constant worry "Does she/him has anyone else?". I found out that knowing someone mailbox can give you his true image and never get hurt again.

If a person likes you and you think that she is better, smarter or beautiful than you, the problems start to appear. You tend to put that person on a very high level and you forget that she has problems, weaknesses, imperfections and the most IMPORTANT THING: SHE/HE DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU !!!!.
She/he is a human person and the imperfections make her/him unique and interesting. It would be very boring to live with someone perfect. Even the frigtens me.

You imagine a flawless image and you tend to think that you are the same, and blinded by this paradisiacal scenario begin to think that she is the one and you are made to be together. Big mistake, nothing is forever and loving someone means more than words and actions. It means truly understand and accept her/his problems, flaws and imperfections.

When you are blinded it hard to see that she/him doesn't really care about you and pleases you only for material advantages (gifts, restaurants), someone to be with or worse to make a foul out of you.

Be careful what you want from a person because later you will get to hate the things you liked about her/him at the beginning.

Advice: Don't love someone for what they can be but for what they are.